• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

here is albert breer's piece on gruden

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the executives at Subway restaurant will hold an emergency meeting soon.
They might in a few hours. In the meantime, they could edit him out and expand the Justin Tuck, Anthony Barr segments.

Probably could have gone in a different thread, but it is all RG3 , Gruden right now.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unnamed sourses are unnamed sources so it can be BS

now do we need to pile on Rg3 ? the best thing for the team is for him to succeed but he did need a humbling

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

now do we need to pile on Rg3 ? the best thing for the team is for him to succeed but he did need a humbling

Big time humbling needed. How he responds from this will tell us all we need to know.

eamines

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree skinsdad. Snyder has to take a lot of blame, also. We all are aware, he was a huge Skins fan, growing up. IMO, he shows favoritism to specific players, alienating other players. Maybe, this is a good sign. Snyder may be learning the error of his ways. As for Robert, hopefully he'll come out of this a better player, and a better man, whether it's with the Skins, or Some other franchise. I just want this team to get back to football. Enough, with the excuses and drama. I used to love attending Skins games, but I'm not spending one thin dime, until this franchise get their act together. Unfortunately, I think Snyder will find out, other fans feel the exact same way.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If, in fact this is true, then RG3 may not make it to half time. The question is does he bring in Colt or Kirk? It appears he still has a lot of faith in Kirk. But my guess is that he will go with Colt as bringing Kirk in against SF when we are most likely down big will only exasperate his issue to press.