• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

here are the top qbs prospects next year

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Connor Cook in the 2nd round is about the only thing that doesn't make me puke from that list.

i think we should draft some o/line . d/line , safeties , live with colt and KC and look to draft a qb in the future

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think we should draft some o/line . d/line , safeties , live with colt and KC and look to draft a qb in the future

I fully agree. So far we are drafting 6th which looks like we can get OT Andrus Peat from Stanford, or Landon Collins from Bama. I don't see Nebraska's DE/OLB Gregory dropping to us at #6. However if the Rams keep winning that helps us. Lets also hope Raiders and Bucs take a QB.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully agree. So far we are drafting 6th which looks like we can get OT Andrus Peat from Stanford, or Landon Collins from Bama. I don't see Nebraska's DE/OLB Gregory dropping to us at #6. However if the Rams keep winning that helps us. Lets also hope Raiders and Bucs take a QB.

I don't see the Raiders drafting one because they got Carr but the Bucs do need one

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see the Raiders drafting one because they got Carr but the Bucs do need one

When all is said and done we will be picking ahead of the Bucs. And as hard as I am on Griffiin, I dont think we need to draft a Qb next year. He needs to be knocked down another peg and then maybe he can actually be fixed. Kid has an arm, and I dont think he is dumb. He just has to unlearn the habits he currently has OR seriously learn to protect himself better. But drafting a QB next year would be a mistake.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Gruden would bench Jameis for a quarter for stealing a rental set of golf clubs.
Or a half for Lobster poaching.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Gruden would bench Jameis for a quarter for stealing a rental set of golf clubs.
Or a half for Lobster poaching.

Dude if we draft Winston, Im becoming a golf fan. I live in Florida and much as you guys get alot more Skins insider info than we outsiders do.... I get to see all the gory details of this head case waiting to happen. No fucking thank you!!!

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there are a few QB's on that list I would take if they make it until atleast the 3rd-4th round

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude if we draft Winston, Im becoming a golf fan. I live in Florida and much as you guys get alot more Skins insider info than we outsiders do.... I get to see all the gory details of this head case waiting to happen. No fucking thank you!!!

I also live in sunny FL (heart still in Fairfax, VA) and NOOOOO way should we even consider Crab Legs Winston.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there are a few QB's on that list I would take if they make it until atleast the 3rd-4th round

I have no problems drafting a QB in the 3-4th round. I would like to see the o-line fixed/addressed with the 1st pick so no matter who the QB is he isn't getting knocked down every other play.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fan base wants a pocket passer

i dont see a quality one there until 3rd round as far as value goes

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
America's safest and most boring city: Irvine, CA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its not so much what the fan base wants, its more about what QB suits our offensive scheme, but only if that scheme is run by a coach who will be here more than 8 minutes. No more square peg round hole nonsense, or hoping the most important player on the team can completely change his game to make it work. Thats what dumb teams do.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The fan base wants a QB that wins consistently. If he rolled onto the field in an Iron lung but the team won a Lombardi the fan base would embrace him.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because if we are able to get some players in free agency and with the 1st and 2nd round pick and RG3 still sucks next year atleast we will have a QB that we can develop from drafting in the 3rd round to take over

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When all is said and done we will be picking ahead of the Bucs. And as hard as I am on Griffiin, I dont think we need to draft a Qb next year. He needs to be knocked down another peg and then maybe he can actually be fixed. Kid has an arm, and I dont think he is dumb. He just has to unlearn the habits he currently has OR seriously learn to protect himself better. But drafting a QB next year would be a mistake.

we are closing year 3 in a few weeks and we have a qb who has digressed the past 2 years

its about time to cut bait here

6 games left and a lot of holes to fix in his game

the word stop gap comes to mind

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we are closing year 3 in a few weeks and we have a qb who has digressed the past 2 years

its about time to cut bait here

6 games left and a lot of holes to fix in his game

the word stop gap comes to mind

Actually... I couldnt agree with you more in this one instance. And RG3 or Kirk should be that stopgap. Drafting a QB in a talent/character poor first round is like taking the tax refund and the severance check and betting it all on 000 to pay out on the pick three. We have too many holes to be drafting a QB in 2015, and I seriously dont think there is one worth a top ten pick which I expect us to have.

So we stop gap all three, make it an open comp going into camp next year. And if one of the three becomes the man, great. If not... build the defense in the draft next year and look at QB in 2016 or later.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually... I couldnt agree with you more in this one instance. And RG3 or Kirk should be that stopgap. Drafting a QB in a talent/character poor first round is like taking the tax refund and the severance check and betting it all on 000 to pay out on the pick three. We have too many holes to be drafting a QB in 2015, and I seriously dont think there is one worth a top ten pick which I expect us to have.

So we stop gap all three, make it an open comp going into camp next year. And if one of the three becomes the man, great. If not... build the defense in the draft next year and look at QB in 2016 or later.

i said this before the Rg3 trade it was true then and its true now

build the LOS up then get the qb

same thing here

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
America's safest and most boring city: Irvine, CA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think RGIII can be the stopgap if he's lost the team and it sure looks like thats what is happening. Gruden still needs the rest of the team and if he sticks with RGIII he won't have them. If we think 3-13 is bad, it could get worse if the roster complete quits in September, instead of waiting until November to quit.