• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hello, My name is

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a very good question. I just think the Lakers' situation is interesting right now. They have superstars but can't seem to win with them. I believe I posted on this thread already that they need a better-than-decent guard who can pass and penetrate and they will be great again.

Staying healthy might help a little too!!

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Staying healthy might help a little too!!

Yeah. The guard play was pitiful in the series with the Spurs. Nash looked totally lost out there without Kobe. I almost felt sorry for him.

Thumper

The "winners" won't let me post.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earlier he had said that he was on SeeBS with the rest of us, but I don't know about that. My suspicion is that he's a troll from here who somehow started a new identity when we all came over. Not sure if he's even actually a Lakers fan, and I'm not just saying that to question his loyalty, just the depth of his trolling.

Go to Hell, Loser!

I'm a Laker's fan. I doubt that you are.

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a long time deprived Celtics fan that hates Phil because he ruined his life in the 5th grade winning another championship.

LIAR! This Loser claims to have me on Ignore and yet bothers to try to trash me in nearly all of his posts. Note, his three "favorite" teams... Not one of them is the Lakers. But the troll tries to call me somebody else and claim that I am not a Laker's fan.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thumper, I had already took you off my ignore listing and if you had bothered to read the Lakers are embarrassing thread, I directly talked to you. I will not go into it any further than to have you read it or not. As for the Rams, Dodgers and Browns as my favorites, I have a very good reason for the Browns which is not your business and the site does not allow for 4 teams. I am not a liar, loser or any thing you think, and I don't necessary think you are either, we have a different view and that is it. It is spelled out in the other thread if you care to read it.

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Laker's fan. :cool2:
Just look at my AWESOME AV!!!
<<<<<<< Laker's Brain Trust :clap:

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thumper, I had already took you off my ignore listing and if you had bothered to read the Lakers are embarrassing thread, I directly talked to you. I will not go into it any further than to have you read it or not. As for the Rams, Dodgers and Browns as my favorites, I have a very good reason for the Browns which is not your business and the site does not allow for 4 teams. I am not a liar, loser or any thing you think, and I don't necessary think you are either, we have a different view and that is it. It is spelled out in the other thread if you care to read it.

I see. Very sorry, Sir. I need to catch up.

I see we had a misunderstanding.

It was probably my fault.

So let's put the whole matter behind us.

Move on to new issues.

Thanks.

(We can talk about the teams you like. Etc. It just seemed like you attacked me from the get go. I get it, the Laker's aren't perfect. But I do think we have some parts.Some which you don't like. Okay.)

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thumper, it was a bad time in Lakerland we all want to fix it in the moment and can't. Whoever makes the choises, pays the money and calls the shots, we as fans just want to get back where we expect to be, in the playoffs, all the way to a championship series. Jim, Jennie, Phil, or whoever, let us get back and never play 2nd fiddle to the Clippers again.