• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hell hath frozen

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In before Steeler and Cowboy fans tell us steroids weren't illegal back then. I remember being able to strollinto the corner drug store and buy a bag full for $1.00:doh:
Do you have video proof of Steroids? Was there ever PED gate? Keep trying king deflector.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have video proof of Steroids? Was there ever PED gate? Keep trying king deflector.
Do you have any video proof of the Pats cheating? You're really reaching. Lay off the juice a little.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please explain.
OK typing slowly for our challenged friends. Maybe YOU are a new FAN so you don't know the CHEATING ways of the Clownboys? Or you've either chose to block it out, are deflecting or don't want to accept facts.
Same as not knowing local law. Pleading ignorance doesn't get you out of a ticket, charge...
Simple enough for you?
More deflecting in 3, 2, 1

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have any video proof of the Pats cheating? You're really reaching. Lay off the juice a little.
The video proof has been Pats fans calling card. There is text proof balls were deflated and Brady was aware.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The video proof has been Pats fans calling card. There is text proof balls were deflated and Brady was aware.
:clap:It didn't even take 3 seconds. Well done:dingdingding:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK typing slowly for our challenged friends. Maybe YOU are a new FAN so you don't know the CHEATING ways of the Clownboys? Or you've either chose to block it out, are deflecting or don't want to accept facts.
Same as not knowing local law. Pleading ignorance doesn't get you out of a ticket, charge...
Simple enough for you?
More deflecting in 3, 2, 1
One more time. When was PED gate? What is Injury gate? Being an old fan I know Dallas hasn't won a SB since the Salary Cap was initiated. Frankly your making shit up.
Right wrong or indifferent PEDS were all over the league, so yes Dallas, Pittsburgh and every other team were on them. I have never denied Dallas had PEDS, I never denied Dallas has questionable players. What I never heard of is the BS gates you are talking about. They never existed.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more time. When was PED gate? What is Injury gate? Being an old fan I know Dallas hasn't won a SB since the Salary Cap was initiated. Frankly your making shit up.
Right wrong or indifferent PEDS were all over the league, so yes Dallas, Pittsburgh and every other team were on them. I have never denied Dallas had PEDS, I never denied Dallas has questionable players. What I never heard of is the BS gates you are talking about. They never existed.
Easy Manster, no need for an embolism here. It's just a tag line put to a series of PED infractions your team got busted for.
Injurygate Dallas fined in the 90s for falsifying the injury report.
SalaryCapGate kind of looks like Dallas can't win a SB w/o cheating to everyone except Cowboy fans.

Come on now enough playing dumb. Unless you're not playing? Start by typing GOOGLE into any search engine. I have faith in you, even if you doubt yourself. "You Can Do it"

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it's a winner, it's the truth.
I'll have to veryify with Guiness book of world records to see if defection under 3 seconds is an actual record or not? Either way you're a winner in my eyes. Keep your head up champ:first:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy Manster, no need for an embolism here. It's just a tag line put to a series of PED infractions your team got busted for.
Injurygate Dallas fined in the 90s for falsifying the injury report.
SalaryCapGate kind of looks like Dallas can't win a SB w/o cheating to everyone except Cowboy fans.

Come on now enough playing dumb. Unless you're not playing? Start by typing GOOGLE into any search engine. I have faith in you, even if you doubt yourself. "You Can Do it"

OK, you win not reporting an injury sure helped Dallas win a SB, of course no team know more about false injury reports than the Pats so there is that. I will freely acknowledge all Dallas Super Bowls had PED's involved. I'm trying to see how Dallas won a Super Bowl with a Salary cap violation. If you're talking about 2010 you do know there was no Salary Cap that year, right?

Let me guess you getting your gate info from yourteamcheats.com

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, you win not reporting an injury sure helped Dallas win a SB, of course no team know more about false injury reports than the Pats so there is that. I will freely acknowledge all Dallas Super Bowls had PED's involved. I'm trying to see how Dallas won a Super Bowl with a Salary cap violation. If you're talking about 2010 you do know there was no Salary Cap that year, right?

Let me guess you getting your gate info from yourteamcheats.com
1. I was making the gate thing up like many others on here, gate this, gate that... welcome to the hoop.
2. I would certainly asses that PEDs potentially play much larger role in an unfair advantage than less than.5 psi from a football or filming from certain spots in a stadium.

But hey it's your story so the Pats cheated yet the Cowboys should petition to change their name to the Dallas Alterboys right.

Come on give it a break.
Thanks for the link though. So since there was no cap in 2010 then the newly and may I add aptly named Alterboys didn't cheat? Is that your claim?
Start fresh tomorrow tonight is just not your day my friend.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I was making the gate thing up like many others on here, gate this, gate that... welcome to the hoop.
2. I would certainly asses that PEDs potentially play much larger role in an unfair advantage than less than.5 psi from a football or filming from certain spots in a stadium.

But hey it's your story so the Pats cheated yet the Cowboys should petition to change their name to the Dallas Alterboys right.

Come on give it a break.
Thanks for the link though. So since there was no cap in 2010 then the newly and may I add aptly named Alterboys didn't cheat? Is that your claim?
Start fresh tomorrow tonight is just not your day my friend.
Yes PEDs are a bigger deal than soft balls, here's Dallas named PED users
Louis Cheek, 1990. He never played a down for Dallas
Wade Wilson, 2007, as a COACH
Orlando Scandrick, 2015, for a Molly. Yes he got football pumped on Ecstasy.

I can see how a tainted PATs fan can use PEDS as a way to taint other teams.
I won't even attempt to claim PEDs were not in use for every Dallas SB, but I will laugh my ass off if you want to say NEs didn't. Every team has had and will continue to have PEDs.
Oh by the way would you care to list named Patriot PED users.
As for your Salary Cap question. No I don't think they cheated the salary cap since there was no cap. Here's the thing though even though I think the NFL was wrong to punish them I don't b as ngvthe Goodell is the Devil drum. It is what it is, I've long ago got over it.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I decided to give it a try but was told you bought the whole supply.

I don't buy.

I make. Just enough for me. No fuss. No muss.

You know what's in it. It's fun. You get pride of ownership.

Sort of like the old Italian guy down the street with his illegal still, making grappa...

For the record I also make my own beer and wine. Wine from kits or available fruit.

Here's an example of my one cucumber plant I potted this year. I've had 25 foot long Engilsh cucs from it already and have at least 10 more to come. My one "special" plant is as beautiful....

cuc.jpg

Tcuc.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't buy.

I make. Just enough for me. No fuss. No muss.

You know what's in it. It's fun. You get pride of ownership.

Sort of like the old Italian guy down the street with his illegal still, making grappa...

For the record I also make my own beer and wine. Wine from kits or available fruit.

Here's an example of my one cucumber plant I potted this year. I've had 25 foot long Engilsh cucs from it already and have at least 10 more to come. My one "special" plant is as beautiful....

View attachment 147130

View attachment 147132
A 25 foot cucumber thst's got to be some kind of record:first: