• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harrold, Bernier, Janssen on Waivers

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ok gotcha... that 2 way is still applicable... still I rather have him than Brunner(breaking news!!!)

changing the subject a bit....

I like the defense we're carrying

Merrill, Gelinas & Severson has got me all excited... then throw a potential riser(top pick lol) in Larsson... young able defensemen I like...

Greene-Zids-Sal are the returning fellas(weird no Fayne).... I wonder how it will go as far as lineups?

Zids-Sal
Greene-Merrill
Gelinas-Larsson/Severson

It sucks that Salvador still had one year left this past off season. If he was a UFA we would definitely have kept Fayne. Too bad...

Looks like, based on d-pairings, Severson has beaten Larsson, who has shown a definite lack of top end speed at this point. Even if he busts, which would be unfortunate, you've got to be happy with three NHL ready defensemen all under 22.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
In regards to Boucher, he may need more time to develop, let's say he plays the year in the minors, toward the end of the season when injuries start piling up, guys need rest etc. he gets called up and we see what he has after another year of development. If he does well then maybe he sticks around for the plalyoffs. He has a 2 way contract at this point so we can really do whatever we want with him. At the start of the season you need to have all these 1 way contracts with the big club.

Boucher is still best served in the A for this season I think. Let him play as many minutes as he can handle. He looked good in pre-season. He will be here eventually.