• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hard to sleep last night

kagey7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made it thru with the help of an Ambien. It's absolutely sick to be this nervous about a stupid football game!!!! Hope I don't make too many mistakes today at work. I already found my car keys in the refrigerator just because my mind is somewhere else. It's just stupid.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made it thru with the help of an Ambien. It's absolutely sick to be this nervous about a stupid football game!!!! Hope I don't make too many mistakes today at work. I already found my car keys in the refrigerator just because my mind is somewhere else. It's just stupid.

It's not stupid kagey.....it's an obsession, and believe me, I was pretty much in the same boat. I don't care though, really. I've tried for years to not let the Broncos so heavily affect my life, but it's just not possible. It's all I was thinking about the majority of the day yesterday, and today........forget it :rockon:

It'll be a miracle if I get anything productive done at work today, quite frankly.....they're lucky I even showed up LOL. I need sedation last night as well just to settle my nerves, so I could get some sleep and be half concious today at work. Not that I can focus on anything, but I'm all about appearances :happyshake:

Hey though....we made it!!! Game on tonight fellas! So friggin' pumped!! I'd give my left one just to have this day be over already.

Tell you what though - If they win tonight (which of course they will) I'll be sleeping like a baby.

Here's to a 34-10 beatdown this evening!!

:finger:----- Have some Baltimore!!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha glad I am the only one that can't sleep before this game! Thankfully I requested today off from work so I can just relax and spend the whole day focused on the game

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Just givin' yall a little crap. But really, there is more to life than football... right?? :noidea:

I am rooting for Denver to win tonight and hope to see Peyton firing away.

Good luck to your horses.

:suds:

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Just givin' yall a little crap. But really, there is more to life than football... right?? :noidea:

I am rooting for Denver to win tonight and hope to see Peyton firing away.

Good luck to your horses.

:suds:

Just speaking for myself, but this time of year there isn't much that is more important to me than football. Family, friends and all that yah.......but outside of that I eat, sleep and breathe Broncos football from September through the end of the year. Just the way it goes for me and has for years. No need to try to change all that now........nor would I want to :cool2:

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:10::10: