• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Had the worst nightmare

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had a dream that the Wings signed Nabby for the rest of this season. Nabby then won the cup for the Wings, and proved to everybody he could win the BIG GAME. Shark fans then realized that Nabby was never the problem, but it was the players infront of him. A solid d that the wings have is all Nabby ever needed.

Then I woke up!!!!!!!!!! Scary....huh?

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a dream that the Sharks had a pretty good defense in 2007. The Sharks were up 2-1 in game 4 and there was 30 seconds left. Nabby then gave up a ridiculously horrid five hole goal by ROBERT "I eat entire buffets" LANG that tied the game. The Sharks never recovered and lost the series in 6. Funny thing is I've still never managed to wake up from that dream...

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a dream that the Sharks had a pretty good defense in 2007. The Sharks were up 2-1 in game 4 and there was 30 seconds left. Nabby then gave up a ridiculously horrid five hole goal by ROBERT "I eat entire buffets" LANG that tied the game. The Sharks never recovered and lost the series in 6. Funny thing is I've still never managed to wake up from that dream...

The sequence that led to that horrible goal began with a bad turnover in the neutral zone, after which all 5 Sharks were inexplicably caught up the ice, leaving a clear path for Lang.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow the Redwings really have a hold over you guys. :D My nightmares usually consist of being chased around a room by a monkey with a hammer.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow the Redwings really have a hold over you guys. :D My nightmares usually consist of being chased around a room by a monkey with a hammer.

That's my second-worst nightmare. :eek:

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sequence that led to that horrible goal began with a bad turnover in the neutral zone, after which all 5 Sharks were inexplicably caught up the ice, leaving a clear path for Lang.

And it was still a shot that Nabby had no business letting get by him. Wade Flaherty would've stopped it.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it was still a shot that Nabby had no business letting get by him. Wade Flaherty would've stopped it.

It was a mental and physical breakdown by the both the skaters on the ice and Nabokov, not just Nabokov. Lang had all the time in the world to walk in for the shot, but Nabokov should've come up with the big save in that situation. Maybe Toskala would've made the save, who knows?

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and then our captain PM gave the game to the Wings in the OT...

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and then our captain PM gave the game to the Wings in the OT...

In that OT:

Error-hoff almost killed Guerin with one of his patented, off-target slapshots. :eek:

Then, Mathieu Schneider won it with a shot from just about the blueline. :eek:

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In that OT:

Error-hoff almost killed Guerin with one of his patented, off-target slapshots. :eek:

Then, Mathieu Schneider won it with a shot from just about the blueline. :eek:

Then the next game, Marleau broke Schneider arm with a open ice hit. :D

Too Bad the Sharks couldn't take advantage........ohwell its in the past.:confused:

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then the next game, Marleau broke Schneider arm with a open ice hit. :D

Too Bad the Sharks couldn't take advantage........ohwell its in the past.:confused:

The same game in which PM broke Schneider's arm, Marcel Goc scored in the 1st period, only to have DET come back to win 4-1. Then, in Game 6 at SJ, former Shark and current Canuck Mikael Samuelsson scored twice in the 1st, and the Sharks were pretty much burnt toast. :mad:

As a Sharks' fan, the past always lingers. :(

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
winning is a perfect deodorant - and we seem to lack enough of it...

Definitely true, that would erase a lot of the bad memories of past seasons. I want to see them win at least one Cup in my lifetime. Hey, the Giants finally got it done, so eventually the Sharks will find a way to win a championship.

sharksfan1135

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i think i am still dreaming. JT turnover end up 2 - 0 break for Sedins. I think Niemi was just shocked and started to flop around on the ice.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had a dream that the Wings signed Nabby for the rest of this season. Nabby then won the cup for the Wings, and proved to everybody he could win the BIG GAME. Shark fans then realized that Nabby was never the problem, but it was the players infront of him. A solid d that the wings have is all Nabby ever needed.

Then I woke up!!!!!!!!!! Scary....huh?

Have you ever considered taking up fortunetelling? :eek:

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

that was the famous "marleau on the wrong side of the puck goal"... of curse that was all of game 4. The whole "then they caved and died" part is the more important part. being 2-2 should not a series make. the sharks in front of nabby have more to do wit hthe sharks stinkiness than anything else. After that one goal, the sharks scored a grand total of 1 goal in the final 2 games to lose. Can't blame a whole series on one so-so goal. not to mention nabby did stop 46 of 49 shots in that game.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
actually its amazing that was a series at all... the sharks never scored 3 goals in that entire series. How many times do you think a team has won a 7 game PO series without scoring 3 goals in a single one of the games? I would not be surprised if the answer is never.