• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Guys I'm on the clock and Freeman fell. Who you taking here at 9

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im late here but id go

Penny, freeman, jones with a case for moore over freeman and jones depending on league settings and roster.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing with fire picking RBs on teams like NE, Seattle, and Denver.

New England backs are really productive in fantasy. And seattle and Denver have both had productive backs even without having much talent there. If freeman and penny are good those will be fine spots.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England backs are really productive in fantasy. And seattle and Denver have both had productive backs even without having much talent there. If freeman and penny are good those will be fine spots.
Yep pretty much spot on. The Pats offense generates enough that a back doesn't need 20 touches to be productive, of course there will be the occasional week where your guy misses out, but that could be said for virtually anyone not an "elite" back. And with the Hawks at least you know they want to run the ball and have a coach that prefers a true lead back, so the quantity will be there. Pretty much the same in Denver, but in that case, the last few years don't really apply, they've had massive turnover at coaching, including bringing Kubiak in as a "consultant ", which, if they listen to him, could do wonders for the run game. A new, more efficient QB which should lead to at least some improvement just in the overall offense functioning better. The situations aren't bad at all.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went with Jones sp. I personally like him a lot. Tough decision and your guys opinion really almost made me go after Freeman. I was all set to take him right up until bandit chimed in. I should add that femurov brought me back to Jones but was still gonna take Freeman until bandit. But greatly appreciate everyone advice. I'm happy with Jones. Wanted him originally but when these other guys fell I was curious
Great... so if he falls on his face, it's me and Bandit's fault.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, what the hell? It was Femurov's idea, he said it first. LOL. To be honest with you, I don't really believe that much in any of the three of them, but I think Seattle running backs are cursed so that leaves Penny out and I just don't trust Freeman or Denver. The best Oregon running back to date has been Jonathan Stewart so there's not exactly a whole lot of good NFL backs coming out of that school. I like Jones the most of the three but it's more by default than actually being in love with the guy.

Oh yeah and by the way, why the hell are you even worrying about these running backs when Mike Gesicki was still available. I mean he was worth trading Gronk to us to move up to get him in D1 so surely he should have been worth the 9th pick in that draft. LOL.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, what the hell? It was Femurov's idea, he said it first. LOL. To be honest with you, I don't really believe that much in any of the three of them, but I think Seattle running backs are cursed so that leaves Penny out and I just don't trust Freeman or Denver. The best Oregon running back to date has been Jonathan Stewart so there's not exactly a whole lot of good NFL backs coming out of that school. I like Jones the most of the three but it's more by default than actually being in love with the guy.

Oh yeah and by the way, why the hell are you even worrying about these running backs when Mike Gesicki was still available. I mean he was worth trading Gronk to us to move up to get him in D1 so surely he should have been worth the 9th pick in that draft. LOL.
I knew I could get him in the second and did. I also got ballage in the second as well had 2 picks in the second.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they used to say that about NO

Weren't players like Paul Perkins and Kenneth Dixon drafted in these rounds? How did they turn out? Not everyone is a Jordan Howard or DJ. The only one with a sure role is Jones. Penny has to perform like Lynch or he will share time. Michel plays on the pats of all teams, and Gillislie is still there. Will the real Freeman please stand up? because it ain't Royce. Who knows what Denver will do with the run game. This guy may not be better than Booker.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weren't players like Paul Perkins and Kenneth Dixon drafted in these rounds? How did they turn out? Not everyone is a Jordan Howard or DJ. The only one with a sure role is Jones. Penny has to perform like Lynch or he will share time. Michel plays on the pats of all teams, and Gillislie is still there. Will the real Freeman please stand up? because it ain't Royce. Who knows what Denver will do with the run game. This guy may not be better than Booker.
Would LOVE to know how he figures Jones has a sure role.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew I could get him in the second and did. I also got ballage in the second as well had 2 picks in the second.

Can you post up the entire draft so far?

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morgan Freeman. You’ll sound Great!