• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Guess the Movie from the Quote Game

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean
14098-11115.gif

Victoria Principal

"If you do one thing I don't approve of while I'm gone, the LEAST little thing, mind you... I'll show you what horror means!"

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean
14098-11115.gif

Victoria Principal

"If you do one thing I don't approve of while I'm gone, the LEAST little thing, mind you... I'll show you what horror means!"

Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde

"First you told me he was gonna be retarded, then you told me he was gonna be blind AND deaf. If I'd dug his grave every time one of you geniuses told me he was gonna die, I'd be eating fuckin' chop suey in China by now!

GreenNickle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mask

"Yeah, I ain't ever done it before either, alright? I ain't starting now! Look, you brought her here, and that means that you're giving her the shot. The day that I bring an OD-ing bitch over to your house, then I give her the shot. Give her the shot."

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mask

"Yeah, I ain't ever done it before either, alright? I ain't starting now! Look, you brought her here, and that means that you're giving her the shot. The day that I bring an OD-ing bitch over to your house, then I give her the shot. Give her the shot."

Pulp Fiction

" Get on your radios and sound an all points alarm. Block all highways, stop all traffic, and call every law enforcement agency in the state."

GreenNickle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Invasion of the Body Snatchers

"That is not why I am drunk tonight. I got drunk because I am confused. I was thinking, which is a thing a man should not do, and all at once I couldn't remember what any of them looked like. I, I couldn't see their faces, Bishop, Cobb, Wilson, Zimmy, all of them. All of you. They all looked alike, just one face. And it was very young. It confused me. I think I shall stay drunk until I'm not confused anymore."

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Invasion of the Body Snatchers

"That is not why I am drunk tonight. I got drunk because I am confused. I was thinking, which is a thing a man should not do, and all at once I couldn't remember what any of them looked like. I, I couldn't see their faces, Bishop, Cobb, Wilson, Zimmy, all of them. All of you. They all looked alike, just one face. And it was very young. It confused me. I think I shall stay drunk until I'm not confused anymore."

Twelve O'Clock High

For those regarded as warriors, when engaged in combat the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself. This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twelve O'Clock High

For those regarded as warriors, when engaged in combat the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself. This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat.

Kill Bill...vol.1
^

"I never liked you. You know why? You don't curse. I don't trust a man who doesn't curse. Not a 'fuck' or a 'shit' in all these years."

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kill Bill...vol.1 ^

"I never liked you. You know why? You don't curse. I don't trust a man who doesn't curse. Not a 'fuck' or a 'shit' in all these years."

Falling Down. (I loved that movie. IMO, very underrated)

"That's nice of you, but that ball was signed by Babe Ruth!"

"So is this one. Plus the rest of the 1927 Yankees."

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dog Day Afternoon

"That dog? You couldn't sic that dog on me if I was comin' at you with a straight razor in each hand!"

Cujo

"The barrier was not meant to be crossed. The ground is sour."

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...........: I’m fuzzy on the whole good/bad thing. What do you mean, “bad”?

...........: Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.

.............: Total protonic reversal.

.............: Right. That’s bad. Okay. All right. Important safety tip. Thanks, _______.