• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Green Bay did it again

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's how they lost :pound: :clap: :laugh3:

Actually no they lost for 2 other reasons

First on the first Packer series in the game they were lined up for a field goal and somehow they got a fucking delay of game call on a field goal which moved it back to like 56 yard kick and the moron coach then decided to punt and not try the longer field goal. 3 points in a 1 point game is usually a win

Secondly there was a for sure TD if Alexander does not drop a pick 6 right in his hands, The Pack only got 3 on the drive after he dropped that so that cost 4 points.

Those 2 plays were the biggest reasons for the loss

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to enjoy while it is still possible to enjoy

1695170374913.png

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually no they lost for 2 other reasons

First on the first Packer series in the game they were lined up for a field goal and somehow they got a fucking delay of game call on a field goal which moved it back to like 56 yard kick and the moron coach then decided to punt and not try the longer field goal. 3 points in a 1 point game is usually a win

Secondly there was a for sure TD if Alexander does not drop a pick 6 right in his hands, The Pack only got 3 on the drive after he dropped that so that cost 4 points.

Those 2 plays were the biggest reasons for the loss

I'll disagree with this, and I realize your posting to an idiot that owns 10 bottles of "Wentz MVP" trophy polish. The Packers inability to move the ball in the 4th quarter and have less than 3 minutes of offensive possession in the 4th quarter was probably the main reason they lost that game. That game was totally winnable, but you can't have your D on the field for 12 minutes of the 4th quarter...that says you can't stop them and they can stop you.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay has been spoiled for a lot of years with good QB play ( Favre 92-2008) then ( Rodgers 2008-2022) Maybe the law of averages say’s things won’t sail so smoothly for a while at the QB spot ? That’s a helluva long run with good QB play…

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read it took a decade for Aaron Rodgers to do what Jordan Love did in his forst game at Lambeau

That would be to come from behind by 17 points in the 4th quarter and win the game

Love is starting to slip now though the completion percentage is not as good and hos rating is going down

GREEN BAY, Wis. – It took Aaron Rodgers a decade to do what Green Bay Packers quarterback Jordan Love did in his first start at Lambeau Field.

For just the second time in franchise history, the Packers rallied from a deficit of 17-plus points in the fourth quarter. The first came when Rodgers, knocked out of the game with an injured knee, returned for the second half and beat the Chicago Bears in the 2018 opener. That moment is among those immortalized in the tunnel leading to the field.

The second came on Sunday, when Love escaped a 17-0 deficit and led the Packers to a stunning 18-17 victory over the New Orleans Saints.

Love entered Sunday with a league-leading 118.9 passer rating. At halftime, it was 57.8. At one point in the second half, the Saints had broken up as many passes as Love completed.

And then … the Packers pulled off one of the most imaginable comebacks.

“I think it’s just confidence for our whole team, the way we were able to stick together. Nobody flinched,” said Love, who was given a game ball by coach Matt LaFleur. “To be able to put up a comeback win like that, down 17, I think that’s just a huge confidence booster for our whole team. More importantly to bounce back off the loss we had last week, I think that’s a huge confidence booster. It brought us all together a little bit closer today.”

Jordan Love Through Week 3​

Week 1, at Chicago (win): 15-of-27 passing, 245 yards, three touchdowns vs. zero interceptions, 123.2 rating.

Week 2, at Atlanta (loss): 14-of-25 passing, 151 yards, three touchdowns vs. zero interceptions, 113.5 rating.

Week 3, New Orleans (win): 22-of-44 passing, 259 yards, one touchdown vs. one interception, 66.4 rating.

Total: 51-of-96 passing, 655 yards, seven touchdowns vs. one interception, 94.7 rating.

Aaron Rodgers Through Week 3​

Week 1, Minnesota (win): 18-of-22 passing, 178 yards, one touchdown vs. zero interceptions, 115.5 rating.

Week 2, at Detroit (win): 24-of-38 passing, 328 yards, three touchdowns vs. zero interceptions, 117.0 rating.

Week 3, Dallas (loss): 22-of-39 passing, 290 yards, zero touchdowns vs. zero interceptions, 80.1 rating.

Total: 64-of-99 passing (64.6 percent), 796 yards, four touchdowns vs. zero interceptions, 102.9 rating

iliketrees

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea statistically Love wasn't great, but the "it" factor keeps revealing itself. When it was time to get er done, the snowball kept rolling.

It felt similar to the "did they give ARod/Tom Brady too much time" memes. Love was making it happen. I kinda wanted N.O. to make their FG just to see if Love would march us back down for a game winner.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea statistically Love wasn't great, but the "it" factor keeps revealing itself. When it was time to get er done, the snowball kept rolling.

It felt similar to the "did they give ARod/Tom Brady too much time" memes. Love was making it happen. I kinda wanted N.O. to make their FG just to see if Love would march us back down for a game winner.
ARod and Tom Brady? Yikes. Let’s slow that roll when he’s 2-1 vs the likes of the Bears Saints and Falcons.

iliketrees

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ARod and Tom Brady? Yikes. Let’s slow that roll when he’s 2-1 vs the likes of the Bears Saints and Falcons.

Jordan is about to steal thunder from Jalen and shorten his super bowl window, so I get the hate

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan is about to steal thunder from Jalen and shorten his super bowl window, so I get the hate
Hate = unwilling to anoint a QB after 3 games.

This is why “Wisconsin” is an old Algonquin word for “Retarded Inhabitants.”

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate = unwilling to anoint a QB after 3 games.

This is why “Wisconsin” is an old Algonquin word for “Retarded Inhabitants.”
Take it easy genius. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. For a state that cant keep the inmates in jail you have no room to talk.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take it easy genius. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. For a state that cant keep the inmates in jail you have no room to talk.
Yeah, that’s not my job. Donchaknow

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, a Pats fan. It's not the 2010s anymore, get back in the corner.
Every team has a MrsChaney or RTK. Homer you disappeared like a coward after the lost last Sunday, and come out beating your chest again. If you look at the General or Pats forums, I am not a fan of Belichick and know that the Pats won the 6 SB in 9 SB appearances with Brady and can't win squat w/o him. Gb went to 1 SB in that time period. and enjoy your SB run homer

iliketrees

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team has a MrsChaney or RTK. Homer you disappeared like a coward after the lost last Sunday, and come out beating your chest again. If you look at the General or Pats forums, I am not a fan of Belichick and know that the Pats won the 6 SB in 9 SB appearances with Brady and can't win squat w/o him. Gb went to 1 SB in that time period. and enjoy your SB run homer
Tldr

When I want the opinion of members of shitty fanbases whose team could only sustain excellence because of one player and is now totally forgotten about, I'll buzz you. Speak when spoken to bum