• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Green Bay did it again

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love has proven that patience is an amazing strength the Packers have in Green Bay. He really is looking fantastic. I thought that GB would be looking at a top 3 QB in this draft at this point in the season. The even better news for GB is you still have one more season to watch him to consider whether you will give him a big contract.

Congrats! I don't ever root for the Packers, but honestly, I'd love to see the meltdown in Dallas if you go down there and beat them.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see the meltdown in Dallas if you go down there and beat them.
you and every other non cowboy football fan.

did you know 15 out of the top 40 viewed games this season involved the Cowboys?...and that doesn't include yesterdays game.

Jerry thanks you all for your support.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

did you know 15 out of the top 40 viewed games this season involved the Cowboys?...and that doesn't include yesterdays game.

I'm not a Cowboys hater. My comment was more so that Detroit get's another home playoff game if they manage to win this weekend.

On top of that, the very fact that Cowboys fans have to point out how many people watch their games, verifies why all of Dallas will melt down if they lose to GB this weekend. I don't see GB beating them, but it would be fun to watch. :D

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's at least partially because the networks keep putting them as the national game. It seems like almost every week has either the Chiefs or Cowboys (if not both) as national games.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's at least partially because the networks keep putting them as the national game. It seems like almost every week has either the Chiefs or Cowboys (if not both) as national games.

Why you gotta pizz in his cereal?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On top of that, the very fact that Cowboys fans have to point out how many people watch their games, verifies why all of Dallas will melt down if they lose to GB this weekend. I don't see GB beating them, but it would be fun to watch. :D
but you're not a hater or anything like that. The above is pure spin job.

As a football fan of one of the teams in the playoffs, I currently care about one game this week with no love for a division rival.

Zero meltdown here. Dallas fans were told all year their team had no chance once the playoffs start. House money.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes sir
networks look for eyeballs

It's kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy induced by the media though. Are they getting the views because it's the only game on, or are they getting the slot because of the views? A bit of each IMO.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy induced by the media though. Are they getting the views because it's the only game on, or are they getting the slot because of the views? A bit of each IMO.
all I know is it's pretty much been the same for as long as I've watched football.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but you're not a hater or anything like that. The above is pure spin job.

As a football fan of one of the teams in the playoffs, I currently care about one game this week with no love for a division rival.

Zero meltdown here. Dallas fans were told all year their team had no chance once the playoffs start. House money.

I actually hate the Packers, but I know what is best for the Lions.

Dallas will meltdown if they lose this weekend, even if you aren’t among those fans.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Milli Vanilli also sold a lot of records.