• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Green Bay did it again

iliketrees

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11 games in you're 100% accurate.
Cigar?
I'll take one in 2038 or so when Canton Bust Love is shipped off to the Jets and I start a new thread about a guy who's currently 8 y.o.

iliketrees

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether you see this as a trend towards Love's new norm or just a flash in the pan, I think we can all agree that Justin Fields and the Bears fkin suck.

iliketrees

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys see it now right

Like, between Thanksgiving and last night, you see it

We need the grim reaper knocking at the door meme with opposing Super Bowl winning/contending QBs as the victims

iliketrees

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's happening

iliketrees

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Realllllll quiet up in this beyatch suddenly. Gold Jacket activities continue, though

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great 1st half so far...right nut dangler?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Packers fans talking Love up like he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, I hope you've learned a lesson. That lesson is you need to let the guy figure it out before you heap loads of praise on them. It's difficult enough for them to navigate the QB position without grown men dangling from their ball bag.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take one in 2038 or so when Canton Bust Love is shipped off to the Jets and I start a new thread about a guy who's currently 8 y.o.

I have a question, what is the point of all this nonsense? Here's the actual gist of all this. If he's great and has a fantastic career, you can pat yourself on the back and act like a genius, but reality is nobody here knows you personally, nor do they care. If he fails and ends up not working out, you just disappear and nobody is the wiser, since you're a nobody. So what's the point? You're a nobody that not any person here cares about and all they do is ridicule you because no matter what happens, you're a fool that is acting the fool's part. The worst part is you're giving Packers' fans a bad rep, because the dipshit Packer fans like you that were here went away after embarrassing themselves time and again. Is that you goal, embarrass yourself and then disappear? Congrats, if that's the goal.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys see it now right

Like, between Thanksgiving and last night, you see it

We need the grim reaper knocking at the door meme with opposing Super Bowl winning/contending QBs as the victims
Just can’t do it against a kid in his mothers’ basement

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grossman had a longer streak of good games. How about we slow our roll for like a season and see how he does before declaring him HOF?

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Lion's fan, we needed that loss by GB last night. Now Detroit simply has to beat Minny at least one time (they have two games still to play against them), and that should be enough to give Detroit the North title and a playoff home game. Unfortunately, there are several things to be concerned about for Detroit as they don't look very good right now. The last four games are all tough games now. Regardless, my fear that GB was going to sneak back into the race has now subsided. They can still do it, but I think they will likely need perfection from this point out to have a chance.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Lion's fan, we needed that loss by GB last night. Now Detroit simply has to beat Minny at least one time (they have two games still to play against them), and that should be enough to give Detroit the North title and a playoff home game. Unfortunately, there are several things to be concerned about for Detroit as they don't look very good right now. The last four games are all tough games now. Regardless, my fear that GB was going to sneak back into the race has now subsided. They can still do it, but I think they will likely need perfection from this point out to have a chance.
Isn't it fun that the Lions play down the stetch has been so bad that we are looking at our chance in the division if we end 1-3? We need to figure out what has gone wrong since the bye week and fix it.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't it fun that the Lions play down the stetch has been so bad that we are looking at our chance in the division if we end 1-3? We need to figure out what has gone wrong since the bye week and fix it.
I honestly think we simply played a weak schedule. The Lions are fortunate that the NFC North drew the NFC South this year. We lost to every good team on our schedule (Baltimore, Seattle), aside from KC in week 1, and let's be honest, they dropped a few balls that game that should have been caught.

The Lions aren't as good as advertised, and the hope is they can draw a weak playoff team first round and get the playoff win drought off their back. They just need to win a playoff game, and I think the season will be a complete success. Then they need to spend most of their draft capital on the defense. They likely need to get a new DC too.

The future is bright, although we need Goff to wake up. I don't think the Lions have any shot at being a legit playoff contender this season. I think they would lose to the Eagles, Cowboys, or 49ers if they played them in the playoffs right now...especially on the road, and I don't think it would be a very close game against any of those teams. I hope I'm wrong though!