• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Grass court Tennis season

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think few are getting that Alcaraz can beat Djoker 8/10 times if they consistently meet from now on. I saw Djoker get hit really hard mentally at the Wimbledon final and probably wishing he was 10 years younger to dominate this kid. Alcaraz is basically Djoker 2.0 and has a forehand that can pull the plug out of a rally at any time.

He has the same effect Nadal had on Fed as an upcoming player and this kid is like 15 years Djoker’s junior but has a much more stable mental game that is far mature for his age.

If he doesn’t burn out ( like Thiem ) with sudden bad injuries he will keep giving Djoker nightmares and Djoker knows his chances at slams are going to be very precious and he has to make each one count to add more to his tally. I think he can get to 24 if Alcaraz loses early but at finals Djoker’s heart is gonna stop if he faces this kid again.
Agassi is the only one who had the style to beat these backboard types consistently. He would just hit corner to corner but keep moving closer with every shot. He was 3 ft inside the baseline by the time the point was over. Saw him run Nadal like a dog and was pretty much the only one i have ever seen tire out Nadal.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Djoker get hit really hard mentally

How would you compare this to Djokovic getting blown out at the 2021 US Open Finals?

Or Wawrinka beating him in the 4th round of the US Open 6-4, 7-5, 2-1 (retire)?

Djokovic has had a few other close or blowout losses every now and then.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agassi is the only one who had the style to beat these backboard types consistently. He would just hit corner to corner but keep moving closer with every shot. He was 3 ft inside the baseline by the time the point was over. Saw him run Nadal like a dog and was pretty much the only one i have ever seen tire out Nadal.

Is there a specific Alcaraz vs. Nadal match you're referring to?

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a specific Alcaraz vs. Nadal match you're referring to?
Agassi not Alcarez. Close to 20 years ago. Nadal still won in 3 sets but only because Agassi was like 36 and Nadal was still a teenager. Nadal looked like he ran a marathon. Agassi didnt but his age slowed him down in the end. You could definitely see the style was effective and a younger Agassi would have won.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agassi not Alcarez. Close to 20 years ago. Nadal still won in 3 sets but only because Agassi was like 36 and Nadal was still a teenager. Nadal looked like he ran a marathon. Agassi didnt but his age slowed him down in the end. You could definitely see the style was effective and a younger Agassi would have won.
The main problem of older players is body related not opponent related. Painful joints, not recovering properly etc does not let them play the game they are capable of playing at later rounds of an event.
Was rooting for Stan but saw that his body was not up to par in the match after Tiafoe. The other guy was playing good as well.