• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Grade the Repacements ??

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reading a column by Pete Prisco of CBS this morning. He was grading every NFL teams' offseason replacements for players lost to free agency, injury or whatever.

I immediately went to the Patriots to see what he had said about the needs of the teams and what they had done. Guess what? He only talked about the trade of Mankins and not about team needs from the off season and he gave the Pats a "B" replacing Mankins.

So I started looking at some of his other remarks and began to notice many teams had Dor F in doing anything about their needs. I was feeling a little curious because no one had received an "A". That was until I got to the D teams..........Detroit got an A for having a great draft and picking up a few good free agents. The only other "A" was Denver.....they got an "A" for 'replacing Knowshon Mareno with Montee Ball. I know CBS loves Denver and that Prisco is nearly attached to Elways privates but, are you tellling me that no one other than the Lions and Broncos have done anything better than a C or D??

The more I read that guy the more I have to believe he knows nothing about football.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been back to CBS since they closed the forums with no warning.
Furthermore, when I did, Prisco was not one that I would read. No actual football content to his articles.