• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good to see Rahim Moore have a good game.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was very important, and carrying that blunder for 9 months must have been harsh. Reminded of it on a daily basis.

He made a really nice hit, and I am very happy the refs did not call anything. I have seen more calls made even when helmets do not hit just because they were hard hits. He led with his shoulder, right into the sternum of Clark.

The corners (all of them) looked real good too.

Granted it was not against an elite WR corp, so I will take it with a grain of salt right now.

Good to see he played solid and that play may actually work to his benefit.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That hit he had on Dallas Clark was perfect. He just crushed him in a perfectly legal manner. Beautiful.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a good hit and it is nice that he was able to have a mistake-free game. I thought all of our safeties played particularly well. Been a long time since I've noticed our safeties make as many plays as Ihenacho, Bruton, Moore, and Adams made last night. All around solid effort from the entire defense, I thought.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeahh Bb pretty impressed with all phases except one. The running game. I sure hope that improves as time goes on. Overall a great game and really liked the push up the middle on D that Denver has been lacking for so long. Great secondary play. Hate to be the one to make decision when Champ returns. Thought Harris and DRC played very well. Also LB play, especially in pass coverage was extremely better. I would give the D A score and the offense a B score. I know, how do you give a offense a B score when they put up 7 tds threw air? That`s why, no running gm. Hope that gets better.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeahh Bb pretty impressed with all phases except one. The running game. I sure hope that improves as time goes on. Overall a great game and really liked the push up the middle on D that Denver has been lacking for so long. Great secondary play. Hate to be the one to make decision when Champ returns. Thought Harris and DRC played very well. Also LB play, especially in pass coverage was extremely better. I would give the D A score and the offense a B score. I know, how do you give a offense a B score when they put up 7 tds threw air? That`s why, no running gm. Hope that gets better.

Kind of seems like nit picking, I guess, but I was also hoping that we'd start running the ball effectively with the big lead in the third quarter. Instead, PM just kept throwing TDs!

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The thing about the running game is they mainly run out of shot gun. Manning is NO THREAT to run, and he does not bootleg hardly at all. He does play action and that is truly his bread and butter. However, that type of running game is not typically effective on a consistent basis. Broncos with Manning will not be running a stretch run game, since the stretch run game is so dependent on bootleg action in order to hold off back side pursuit. The lack of back side pursuit is what creates at least TWO running lanes for the RB to pick and choose.

It is what it is, and they need to run it in order to create the Manning play action. If teams do not honor it, they ought to be able to get yards. However, the running game that we all once knew will not be here with this offense.

If the offense can average over 30+ points per game, they should really make a run.

Montee Ball missed a couple holes last night. His running lane was stuffed, but he if he had that VISION that is very crucial, he could have cut to the open spots.

Hence what made Terrell Davis SO GOOD. He would see holes opening up, before they opened up. He would often times pick that right spot. It is one of those things that a RB has or does not have. They do drills and they hammer it all of the time in practice, but there is an unteachable aspect to it.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a good hit and it is nice that he was able to have a mistake-free game. I thought all of our safeties played particularly well. Been a long time since I've noticed our safeties make as many plays as Ihenacho, Bruton, Moore, and Adams made last night. All around solid effort from the entire defense, I thought.

He played well, but not quite mistake free. His 15-yd face mask on Clark extended the Baltimore TD drive instead of it being a fumble recovery on the part of the Broncos.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for the running game, I think it's premature to take a whole lot from this game and project our running game to struggle. Traditionally, Baltimore has been a defense hard to run against, and I'm thinking Ngata being out of his natural position last season contributed to poor run defense for Baltimore last season. Neither team really could get a running game going, and that could simply be an artifact of the D-lines that each team was facing. It'll take 2-3 games before we can get a true gauge of what to expect.