• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good read on future of professional golf

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Professional golf is going into the shitter right before our eyes. Fuck LIV and I don't care how far the pros hit the ball.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Professional golf is going into the shitter right before our eyes. Fuck LIV and I don't care how far the pros hit the ball.
At the current pace, Phil Mickelson is going to go down in history as the man who killed professional golf. This single handedly should keep him out of any Hall of Fame. He greed drove the entire thing into the ground. Its a travesty.

If you need me, I'll be watching Tiger, the majors, the Players, and the LPGA. I'm done with the rest of it.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the current pace, Phil Mickelson is going to go down in history as the man who killed professional golf. This single handedly should keep him out of any Hall of Fame. He greed drove the entire thing into the ground. Its a travesty.

If you need me, I'll be watching Tiger, the majors, the Players, and the LPGA. I'm done with the rest of it.

Amen, and to the Saudi apologists, realize that they could do the very same thing to any major sport.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Left-handed people have always been the devil. So a right-handed guy pretending to be left-handed has to be some new kind of evil.

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!