• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GNT: Panthers vs. Bruins | 7pm ET | All Eyes on Seguin

NullDefault

Generic Comment
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Holy shit. Look who decided to show up! Good to see ya bro. Agreed. But I def think Seguin is going to go the extra mile and then some tonight. He did not look happy last game up in the press box.

Thanks Sly. Been super busy and catching the games on DVR, so I figured it wouldn't make much sense to comment on the game time threads late lol. Yeah Seguin looked like a kid getting grounded up there in the press box. Hopefully that was the motivation he needed to go on another tear!

I do like the message the staff is sending though about the team being more important than the individual. The fact is that the bruins are one of those teams that only work if the whole team functions as a cohesive unit.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Sly. Been super busy and catching the games on DVR, so I figured it wouldn't make much sense to comment on the game time threads late lol. Yeah Seguin looked like a kid getting grounded up there in the press box. Hopefully that was the motivation he needed to go on another tear!

I do like the message the staff is sending though about the team being more important than the individual. The fact is that the bruins are one of those teams that only work if the whole team functions as a cohesive unit.

You are most certainly right. Sadly our streak ended due to that. Winnipeg was very evident that a little ripple in our unit can set us back. Its a good thing, as well as a bad thing. Not saying we didn't play hard... I think we were more or less tired. Played the top team in the East hard, and won, then travelled all the way to Winnipeg that night for a game the very next day.

I would normally give Seguin a little slack for being late. But reports this morning are saying he wasn't even in the hotel until 2am in Winnipeg. Needs to keep his partying on nights where there isn't a game the next day.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh... this may only be a 9 hour day today. I am nodding my head at work. Usually I am so awake in the winter, I feel like hibernating now. I cant wake up for shit in the morning.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just realized this will be the return of Marco Sturm. Really liked him. Wonder how the response from the crowd will be.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Set up my new 47" HDTV an hour ago and wouldn't you know, the cable box doesn't fucking work!!!!! No game for me tonight!!!!! COMCAST BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am getting so sick of pussies faking penalties in the NHL.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Halfway through the game and we've hit the post FIVE fucking times.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a game so far. Goaltender duel. Florida is a completely different team. I am thrilled to have them and TB in our Conference next season. This is gonna make for great hockey!

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theodore is playing outta his mind. Both defenses are playing great.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck :L

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We deserve this game. Can't believe all the posts we hit. Can't take nothing away from FLA though. Could be the best 60 minutes of hockey I've watched all season.

2-0 with the EN. Good game FLA fans. Wait...

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is really the first time in a while the Panthers were not the better team, yet still managed to win. Much as I hate to admit it, this is a very good hockey team

Last edited by a moderator:

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's hoping the Panthers got tired out from this game when they comeback from a 3 goal deficit to beat the Sabres tomorrow night. :L

I cAnT wAtCh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
:peace:

Thanks for not backchecking on the goal, Horton. You owed it to us for all your years of floating here. Glad Theodore robbed you twice.

The Bruins are the best team in hockey. At least best team I've watched the Panthers play so far this year.

NullDefault

Generic Comment
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We deserve this game. Can't believe all the posts we hit. Can't take nothing away from FLA though. Could be the best 60 minutes of hockey I've watched all season.

2-0 with the EN. Good game FLA fans. Wait...

I agree. The bruins played the better game tonight but just couldn't capitalize on all the chances. TT was excellent in goal again, but like you said the Panthers were also solid all night. Similar systems with great execution for both teams. If tonight's game was any indication, this is the series to watch for the rest of the season!

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. The bruins played the better game tonight but just couldn't capitalize on all the chances. TT was excellent in goal again, but like you said the Panthers were also solid all night. Similar systems with great execution for both teams. If tonight's game was any indication, this is the series to watch for the rest of the season!

Oddly, I'd have to agree. Styles are so similar, and there was a lot of hate flowing last night. Some good fights. I wish it went into OT. Not cause I want the sucker point, but because I truly believe both teams deserved it. Oh well, still a lot of hockey left, cant wait to play them again.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:peace:

Thanks for not backchecking on the goal, Horton. You owed it to us for all your years of floating here. Glad Theodore robbed you twice.

The Bruins are the best team in hockey. At least best team I've watched the Panthers play so far this year.

Good game bro. Congrats on that team you got now... They're legit.