• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GNT | Habs@Pens | 1.20.12

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malkin's goal was a thing of beauty.

I'd figure at some point the Habs would stop sitting on leads and keep the pressure on but they always amaze by never learning.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malkin's goal was a thing of beauty.

I'd figure at some point the Habs would stop sitting on leads and keep the pressure on but they always amaze by never learning.

Habs looked good early on. They were putting up some decent pressure. And that Geno goal...I think the whole hockey world felt that one coming. With the insane run he's been on lately, and a game where he hadn't been a big factor, just felt it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I very much liked Letang's goal.

And Geno's one-timer was a rocket.

And it was nice to see Jeffrey score twice. He's been playing really well.

Now if Tangradi could just get rewarded with a goal...

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They scored 4 goals. If Price was in goal they would have won.

I do not disagree but he cannot play every game. At this point it almost bugs me thy got a point.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Habs choked.

Nah, this was a game that the Penguins just would not be denied. From the drop of the puck, the momentum was always on Pittsburgh's side. Even after a 3-1 and 4-2 Habs lead, you just knew, somehow, someway... the Pens were coming back. Jeffrey's SH goal in the second helped cement that status. Price wouldn't have made a difference, the Pens have lit him up twice this season, already.

And on Malkin's game tying goal, Bylsma very deftly managed to get Geno's line out on the ice while Gorges and Gill were both gassed. Cunneyworth stupidly sent them back out on a shift after only being on the bench for 10 seconds. No wonder Geno found himself all alone at the top of the right circle.

Last edited by a moderator:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say the Habs choked either and not sure they would have won with Price in net, what if Fleury would have played up to his normal standards?

The Penguins outshot them 14 - 7 in the Third period. Clearly the Penguins were the way better team in that period and took advantage of it. Just watching that game you knew the Penguins were going to tie it up.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say the Habs choked either and not sure they would have won with Price in net, what if Fleury would have played up to his normal standards?

The Penguins outshot them 14 - 7 in the Third period. Clearly the Penguins were the way better team in that period and took advantage of it. Just watching that game you knew the Penguins were going to tie it up.

I probably misspoke about Price. He might have made a difference. Guess it doesn't matter, now. I was feelin' better than I should've been after that win. It was f'n great:thrasher:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I probably misspoke about Price. He might have made a difference. Guess it doesn't matter, now. I was feelin' better than I should've been after that win. It was f'n great:thrasher:

Not at all, normally I would have thought the same. I was just thinking that game because it looked like the Penguins could not be stopped in that third period.