• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gillis in pissing contest with The Province

merlynbc

Go Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
does this in any way explain why IMac (Sun) is often on with Murph between periods, and Province guys seldom are?? Is there history between The Province and Gillis that we don't know about

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its more Gillis versus Wayne Moriarty than against the province. Way to make it personal Wayne ... some nice journalistic integrity

Gillis has a good relationship with all the province writers ... Gallagher basically got him the job and is still basically his sounding board ... some of the outrageous ideas tony has actually is planted info from Gillis

Botchford and Kuzma are also cozy with Gillis

and all 3 have appeared during intermission with Murph on snet ... you see more of IanMac because he's always volunteering (he likes the free swag they give him as compensation)

also Gallagher aint the most photogenic dude lol

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spector touches on this article in an amusing "Letter to Canuck fans".

Spector on NHL: Letter to Canucks fans - sportsnet.ca WAP

Dear Canucks fan,

From the sounds emanating from inside Rogers Arena of late, we were wondering: When did you give birth? We hadn't even known of your pregnancy, but yet we keep hearing the sounds of crying babies.

Please excuse our inattentiveness to your ever-growing needs. We'll start shopping for a gift immediately.

What's that? The baby needs a new goaltender?

Well, sure ... But we thought you already had a Canadian Olympic team starter, complete with the Vezina and Jennings dress-up bundle. Can't we just send along the camper? Or the puppy waterpark set?

Oh, that's not good enough for the Vancouver baby? They want more than that? We see.