• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: SF 49ers @ Redskins

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Scott Kegley:

Harbaugh: "We have a return game and it was good to remind everyone of that tonight." #SFvsWAS #MNF

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
getting pumped - flying to CA this Friday to watch Notre Dame - Stanford on Saturday; 49ers - Rams Sunday; then up to Seattle - Saints on Monday! Should be an exciting weekend!!!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd goddamn better. Or if you don't, someone else should.

Offense, Brought....

g9S5F04.gif

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is there such a thing as a protected pick in the nfl? like the nba has that option...

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad I stay out of these game threads as much as I can. Man so negative. I can understand the frustrations of being a fan. But man it's reduculous sometimes.

Watching every other games and I compare to ours, when I see other great teams struggle to score it's an afterthought to everyone here. I see every week great teams struggling yet when it's us it's the end of the world.

Everyone needs to realize how tough this game is every week and that teams just won't lie down for us. I won't be totally homer and recognize the offense needs improvement. But man it's like if we do bad then all I see is cut this guy and fire this guy. Straight unhealthy...

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
winning cures all

except for Kap's staredown or what's a checkdown mentality.... :suds:

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad I stay out of these game threads as much as I can. Man so negative. I can understand the frustrations of being a fan. But man it's reduculous sometimes.

Watching every other games and I compare to ours, when I see other great teams struggle to score it's an afterthought to everyone here. I see every week great teams struggling yet when it's us it's the end of the world.

Everyone needs to realize how tough this game is every week and that teams just won't lie down for us. I won't be totally homer and recognize the offense needs improvement. But man it's like if we do bad then all I see is cut this guy and fire this guy. Straight unhealthy...

Not many people understand this. No team can be perfect every week and not let up any points or score 30+ points while the QB is making perfect throws. Just not going to happen.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Skip is pathetic. Sherman did come out pompous though but he's not like that at ALL in real life. Awesome dude.

Well I'll have to take your word for it. I know I've said some stupid crap when I was pissed off too, and I don't know the guy personally. He may be totally cool when all the cameras are off. I certainly don't like the public version though.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
getting pumped - flying to CA this Friday to watch Notre Dame - Stanford on Saturday; 49ers - Rams Sunday; then up to Seattle - Saints on Monday! Should be an exciting weekend!!!

You are going to be footballed out by the time you are done. Have fun.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not many people understand this. No team can be perfect every week and not let up any points or score 30+ points while the QB is making perfect throws. Just not going to happen.

True, but the good teams, when they play poorly, find a way to win like the Seahawks do. The 49ers don't do this and that is the difference between the teams right there.

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

The part that I am having a really hard time with is watching the games and having the analysts say time and time again "Boy, they are really loading up the box to stop Gore and daring the Niners to pass." And have the Niners time and time again give it to Gore for 1 yard or less and finish the game with 100 yards passing. They started out doing the same thing again last night but fortunately got the passing game going eventually.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The part that I am having a really hard time with is watching the games and having the analysts say time and time again "Boy, they are really loading up the box to stop Gore and daring the Niners to pass." And have the Niners time and time again give it to Gore for 1 yard or less and finish the game with 100 yards passing. They started out doing the same thing again last night but fortunately got the passing game going eventually.

they need to teach kap how to count to 8. but count quick enough to audible to a pass play.

:suds:

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I said the same thing when I saw him play in week 1:

Robert Griffin III - QB - Redskins

Following Monday night's win over the Redskins, 49ers LB Ahmad Brooks said Robert Griffin III "shouldn't be playing."

Yes, Griffin is making awful decisions with his arm and not reading coverages correctly. But perhaps the bigger issue is that he's not able to mask those issues because his surgically-repaired knee isn't near 100 percent. The Redskins called just one designed run on Monday. "He's a man, he has the heart of a warrior and is going to go out there and play regardless of the circumstance," Brooks said. "Everybody can see it. Everybody can see it. He shouldn't be playing." Wearing a bulky brace, Griffin has rushed for just 33.3 yards per game and zero touchdowns on the season.
Source: ESPN.com

Nov 26 - 10:16 AM