• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - San Jose at Nashville - Dec 15, 5:00PM

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Shut up Douche Rear End Ya, the sharks have lost this game, Their defense and forward depth is a joke. This team like i said prior to the start of the season is in trouble, playoffs are not a certainty

NNJsharksFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I literally put the game on and saw the tying goal go in then they take the lead. maybe I shouldnt have tuned in tonight

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I literally put the game on and saw the tying goal go in then they take the lead. maybe I shouldnt have tuned in tonight

lol, me too.....which one of us is the jinx??? :D

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if I can take many more of these come-from-ahead losses. Demers, WTF!!!!

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This basically shows that this teams lack of talented depth means they have to be 100% mentally flawless every night. That isnt going to happen with this bag of hammers

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Maybe they're just getting all their choking out during the regular season...I can dream right?

choke.gif

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marleau -16. Looks like he got the money, and he has taken the season off. Seen this before. This has been the least exciting Sharks I have seen in long time. At least the average teams had interesting characters like Nolan, Marchment, the Planet, etc. This team is flat out boring to watch, except for Couture and Clowe.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worthless, choking bunch of idiots who are part of a stale and tired organization that has perfected the art of screwing up at critical times. :mad:

Another bad one not to look forward to tomorrow in Dallas.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Marleau -16. Looks like he got the money, and he has taken the season off. Seen this before. This has been the least exciting Sharks I have seen in long time. At least the average teams had interesting characters like Nolan, Marchment, the Planet, etc. This team is flat out boring to watch, except for Couture and Clowe.

Sad part is he's been the best player on the ice the last two games.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man TMac is pissed. Unacceptable. So is Demers a healthy scratch tomorrow? I guess only if Murray is healthy.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know guys, I actually like what I've seen the last couple games. I'm really liking the development I've seen from the young defensemen and the 2nd line might be for real. I think Couture's hard work is really rubbing off on Clowe too. I think this year is really starting to tell me that we should stand pat this year. Next year Wallin and Huskins will be off the books and they'll have some good, young, cheap defensemen who have been hardened and experienced for this year. Joslin has looked better recently too.

We all thought this team was the least talented team they've iced in a long time.....we can't (well maybe shouldn't would be a better word for it, :D) be surprised or angry when our suspicions are confirmed.

Demers (tonights brain fart notwithstanding, lol) has gotten much better in his own end, Braun has been a very pleasant surprise that just needs to keep getting better in his own end and even Joslin is starting to look like he can be a legit 5th or 6th defenseman in this league.

This team struggles in it's own end because it doesn't have enough good, defensive forwards and a young (Demers, Joslin, Braun) or immobile (Huskins and Wallin) defense. If Demers, Braun and Joslin can learn this season and apply it to next season, the Sharks will be in good shape. Let's face it gentlemen, Detroit (barring injuries or a Howard implosion) should represent the West this year.....why fight it? Hopefully Lidstrom just retires next season ;)

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man TMac is pissed. Unacceptable. So is Demers a healthy scratch tomorrow? I guess only if Murray is healthy.

I don't think that would be a good idea in my humble opinion MrV. Demers has made huge strides this year. He knew it was a bad pinch the minute he did it (I'm guessing). I'd put the kid out there to start next game to let him know that I have his back (if I were TMac) and realize that part of his game is going to open him up to mistakes. I like guys that try to make a play and fail more so than a guy who is in a comfort zone and refuses to grow as a player ala Vlasic.

Edit: Also, I like this TMac a lot more than the passive one :)

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we trade Marleau for Weber before the game? :rolleyes:

I know you're joking Raider, but Nashville would want young, cheap (team controlled if possible) talent.

Here's what I'd be willing to offer for Weber: Vlasic, Setoguchi, 1st Rounder in 2010, and a 2nd Rounder in 2010.

Here's what David Poile would probably ask DWil for: Logan Couture, Jason Demers, a 1st rounder and a 2nd Rounder (I'm guessing). The Sharks don't have the type of payroll structure for that to be a beneficial trade for them unless they unloaded one of the big 3 of Marleau, Heatley or Thornton to another team (which I wouldn't be opposed to).

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't think that would be a good idea in my humble opinion MrV. Demers has made huge strides this year. He knew it was a bad pinch the minute he did it (I'm guessing). I'd put the kid out there to start next game to let him know that I have his back (if I were TMac) and realize that part of his game is going to open him up to mistakes. I like guys that try to make a play and fail more so than a guy who is in a comfort zone and refuses to grow as a player ala Vlasic.

Edit: Also, I like this TMac a lot more than the passive one :)

Yeah, you can tell he's had it with a lot of the players on this team.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you can tell he's had it with a lot of the players on this team.

This ^

I'd love to know his list of players he's had it with, but I'm afraid it would read similar to the Sharks Roster.....minus Clowe, Couture.....and.....and.....:D

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This ^

I'd love to know his list of players he's had it with, but I'm afraid it would read similar to the Sharks Roster.....minus Clowe, Couture.....and.....and.....:D

Thornton, Boyle, Marleau, Heatley, Pavelski, McGinn, Wallin, Doug Wilson are all probably at the top of his list.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok well maybe I spoke in frustration with Demers. Overall he is not too bad. I just hope TMac doesn't single him out too much because he is young and he (TMac) can get away with that on a young player. Let's see TMac jump on Marleau for his team worse -16. Not going to happen. IMO, I think one of the big 3 will be traded before the 2011 season starts. Too much invested in that one line, and they are not even the best line this year.