• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - San Jose at Dallas - Dec 16, 5:30PM

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Couture line looked a lot better when Marleau was put on it instead of Ferriero. Those three had a strong game. Setoguchi was really moving out there, forechecking well, and being physical, he made that line go tonight. It's good to be able to take a few positives away from a game for once.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, you are a Sharks fan slim.....ah Sharks fans (me included, lol) when you love it that your star player hasn't played "that" bad. :D

Too f'ing true.

The Couture line looked a lot better when Marleau was put on it instead of Ferriero. Those three had a strong game. Setoguchi was really moving out there, forechecking well, and being physical, he made that line go tonight. It's good to be able to take a few positives away from a game for once.

Absolutely. It was nice to have Seto back healthy. Also any line would look better with Marleau instead of Ferriero. :D

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The line did look better than it's looked in a couple games (and Marleau was part of it), but Marleau still looked like the weak link of the line. I caught him floating around in the offensive zone a handful of times tonight. I love Patty, but something's wrong with him.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Abaskin.....post now? 3.....2.....1.....ready? BREAK!

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win on the second night of a back to back. Having an inspired and healthy Seto really puts everything back in order as far as the forward lines go. I thought he was skating well and hopefully his goal will give him back some of the confidence he's lost. I swear, the more Couture plays and produces, the more I feel like trading Pavelski.

Queue sjrules in 3, 2, 1... :p

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Abaskin.....post now? 3.....2.....1.....ready? BREAK!

I've got some time off coming up so maybe I can actually watch a game. Without that my posts would be lacking any and all substance...more so than before.

I'll be in the company suite for 1/1/11 @ LA. I guess there are perks to making these movies here and there.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The line did look better than it's looked in a couple games (and Marleau was part of it), but Marleau still looked like the weak link of the line. I caught him floating around in the offensive zone a handful of times tonight. I love Patty, but something's wrong with him.

I caught him floating back on his rotation to cover for a pinching dman a couple of times as well. He's not using his speed either but I do see a lot of good things starting to come back into his game. He's engaging in battles along the boards again. He's moving better away from the puck and probably most important he's making better decisions with the puck. I don't know if he's injured or not but over the last three games there have been more and more good habits coming back to his game.

SJVP408 said:
Good win on the second night of a back to back. Having an inspired and healthy Seto really puts everything back in order as far as the forward lines go. I thought he was skating well and hopefully his goal will give him back some of the confidence he's lost. I swear, the more Couture plays and produces, the more I feel like trading Thornton.

Fixed that for ya. ;)