• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT? Canooks vs. Charks?

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

that goal wasnt patty's work, he got a freebie on the back of jumbo, boyle and heater. He flubbed about 3 passes on PP but to his credit he wasnt floating on the outside when boyle shot. He did the right thing and crashed the paint and got rewarded.

Jumbo is having a whale of a game controlling the puck. He is setting up everyone.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that goal wasnt patty's work, he got a freebie on the back of jumbo, boyle and heater. He flubbed about 3 passes on PP but to his credit he wasnt floating on the outside when boyle shot. He did the right thing and crashed the paint and got rewarded.

Jumbo is having a whale of a game controlling the puck. He is setting up everyone.

Yeah - I hear you... which is why I would trade the guy if we could get last year's value for him...

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah - I hear you... which is why I would trade the guy if we could get last year's value for him...

I'd deal him for a #1 Dman in a second. Sadly, dougie is in love with him (6.9M is a lot) and he's a shark for life. Of course, when he decides to skate and try, he can be one of the top guys in the league, so I suppose the sharks just have to hope that he gets hot (or at least tries his best) when it matters most. He was the only effective player vs. chicago last year when he was really superb, so maybe he'll find that touch when it matters and we'll just have to be patient through the long crapatty periods.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd deal him for a #1 Dman in a second. Sadly, dougie is in love with him (6.9M is a lot) and he's a shark for life. Of course, when he decides to skate and try, he can be one of the top guys in the league, so I suppose the sharks just have to hope that he gets hot (or at least tries his best) when it matters most. He was the only effective player vs. chicago last year when he was really superb, so maybe he'll find that touch when it matters and we'll just have to be patient through the long crapatty periods.

Very true. When he is on he is amazing but you need to average that against the 15% of the time when he is average and the 60% of the time when he is invisible or worse. 6.9 buys you a lot of players that looked pretty good against us in the Chicago series... (Eager, Buffy, Jarls, others...)

NNJsharksFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i hope they come back and win this game, i rarely stay up to watch the games but i told myself id stay awake till this ones over, i can barely keep my eyes open though

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well lets see if the Sharks have any balls in their JOCKS to make a come back. Now

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
it seems that every ttime patty touches it, its coming the other way... you can actually hear randy's disappointment every time... it's kinda funny.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is McGinn on the Team? really?

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it seems that every time patty touches it, its coming the other way... you can actually hear randy's disappointment every time... it's kinda funny.

Yeah - they are just itching to say something good about the guy but he just blows right now. No effort, not really skating away from the puck at all.

@Chango: I'd settle for a single has-been ball at this point. We're getting worked in our own zone like its practice.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwill has been messing with Drew's coffee if he honestly thinks there is something good about our play right now...

I heard it also, I guess that Kool - Aid Doug is serving is really good!!!!

I'm not buying it, or sampling it.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I just saw why Van. paid soo much for Malhotra.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
the better and deeper team won. Vancouver's D wqas really active and effective and the biggest difference is definitely in that position. The sharks D had a ton of looks and simply created nothing. Edler, Ehrhoff, Ballard, Bieksa were all over the place making things happening and getting shots through.

Sharks need the #1 D or they will just be the average team that they currently are. I didnt realize how valuable blake was, but he is a big part of that difference between last year and this.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
blech... That was a better team coming into our house, taking our dinner and slapping our sister on the way out.

Big difference from last year when we were able to dig deep and win these types of games.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
blech... That was a better team coming into our house, taking our dinner and slapping our sister on the way out.

Big difference from last year when we were able to dig deep and win these types of games.

:L that was a good one about slapping ur Sister :D LoL