• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT? Canooks vs. Charks?

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt realize how valuable blake was, but he is a big part of that difference between last year and this.

No kidding. Clearly, a top notch guy and D man - and like all great players is measured by how much better he makes everyone else. But then we filled his spot with an overpaid sack of pudding that has the IQ of a soft turd...

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is it just me or has the BIG 3 in Marleau, Thornton, Heatley ever dominated a game this year yet?

I'm getting really tired of only hearing Couture, Clowe, Ferriero making plays in O zone when its 5 on 5.......when will the BIG 3 start doing it?

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the hell isn't Clowe the captain of this team? Did you guys hear him after the game? I've never heard Thornton say anything about being pissed off ever. Not to mention Clowe has been better on the ice as well. Rip that C off Jim's sweater and give it to Clowe.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the hell isn't Clowe the captain of this team? Did you guys hear him after the game? I've never heard Thornton say anything about being pissed off ever. Not to mention Clowe has been better on the ice as well. Rip that C off Jim's sweater and give it to Clowe.

because somehow Doug will trade Clowe for another Bumb, and fuck up this team even more

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Erhoff and Blake are both missed, this team woudlve won a cup last season had the D with Boyle,Erhoff, and Blake. As horrible as the big 3 have been, they arent getting any help from the back end.

sharksfan1135

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
These shark players are as soft as marshmellows. U heat them, they get burned. Their is just no will on this team.
Lots of skill but no will. This team is easily pushed around for last couple of years.
Great skill on the team put by DW by overpaying them.