• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gamers

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is everyone this morning???

Kinect Integration for Skyrim Lets You Scream Dragon Shouts and More

The voice-command feature that had been joked about for Bethesda's hit RPG will actually be coming to the Xbox 360 as a free title update. You'll be able to execute more than 200 commands in Skyrim via Kinect voice recognition.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Landing In September With Huge Roster - PS3 News

And finally, nearly 12 years later, the official sequel will land on North American store shelves. Namco Bandai Games America Inc. has announced that Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will arrive for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in September.

It'll boast "the largest player roster in Tekken history," with over 50 characters, each with "expanded fight arsenals and move sets to do battle in new stages set in different countries from around the world." The familiar tag-based combat will return, but we'll also get one-on-one matches and a solo fighter vs. tag-team battle option as well.

PS3 Review: MLB 12 The Show – This Baseball Game Succeeds Where it Matters ? On the Field » BuzzFocus.com

Now that the Move has become a mainstay in PS3 peripherals, the controller has been fully integrated into the latest version of The Show. Instead of simply using it in Home Run Derby mode, you can use the Move to field, pitch and bat in every game mode.

Platform Tectonics: Gaming Platforms' Importance in Decline?

In the past, each console offered a unique technology, a unique base of developers behind it, and therefore a unique catalog of titles that could only be had on a specific platform—on the Super Nintendo, the SEGA Mega Drive / Genesis, the PlayStation, the Dreamcast, and so on.

Things have started changing this past decade. It’s this generation of console technology that sees the platform landscape transform into what basically amounts to a huge mixing bowl.

Nielsen Releases List of Most Anticipated Games by Console for 2012 | Game Rant

The clear, non-exclusive favorite is of course Assassin’s Creed 3 which, after being revealed earlier this year, skyrocketed to the top of everyone’s most anticipated list. Featuring a new protagonist, a new setting, and some new climbing mechanics Ubisoft’s annual franchise hopes to reboot itself and to bring in some new fans with this highly anticipated new title.

Speaking of Assassin's Creed 3

Revolutionary Gameplay in Assassin's Creed 3 | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

Instead of focusing only on cities and strongholds, Assassin's Creed 3 introduces battlefields as sites for assassinations. Clear lines are drawn between the amassing British and American forces, and with up to 2,500 characters rendered on screen at once, the game can give the impression of epic battles while the new assassin, Connor, does his work.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check this out:

Retrode

Retrode2-carts2-matted.png

The Retrode is the world’s most versatile (and fun!) USB adapter for vintage video games. Revive the good old 16-bit times on your computer/smartphone/tablet, using your original cartridges and controllers!

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that would be pretty cool to have if you're flying or on a road trip or something.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check this out:

Retrode

The Retrode is the world’s most versatile (and fun!) USB adapter for vintage video games. Revive the good old 16-bit times on your computer/smartphone/tablet, using your original cartridges and controllers!

That is awesome. I'd get one if I had any of my old SEGA games lying around.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check this out:

Retrode

Nice. Emulators ftw though. I have an NES emulator with 758 games. It's only 700MB too. :dance:

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also have SNES and N64 emulators too. I can't remember how many games I have for them though. I haven't played them in awhile and their not on my laptop right now.