• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread, 2-22-15, Warriors @ Pacers, 3:00 pct

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dubs play at Indiana this afternoon. I hope they can play like they did against S.A. From looking at the Indiana box score the other day, they play a lot of players. They have no star on the team with what's his name (cannot think of the guy who is hurt) sidelined with his ankle/leg/foot injury, but they have a lot of guys who contribute. I believe Rodney Stuckey scored 30 for them in the game the other day.

I look for the Dubs to win this one in a close game. They'll need good overall games from everyone to come away with a win.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I forgot to look up who was playing (or wasn't) for the Warriors. Might not have picked them if I'd known Curry was sitting.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without Curry it seemed like the game plan was get the ball to Thompson and hope he makes the shot.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't love the game plan. Give credit though to Indiana. They always have been a tough defensive team.

I'd say this was probably one of the worst games from the coaching aspect. There were a lot of things that didn't work. The offense was too Klay-centric. It goes against the principles of our offense right now, with ball movement, player movement and a collective effort.

I think once Steph was announced out for the game, the players were just looking for the next man to step up. Naturally that'd be the guy who already got you 37 in a quarter this year. They relied upon him too much to just go get them a basket.

Lastly, our defense wasn't great either. I like Stuckey, but there's no way he should drop 30 on us.