• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Rewind

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just bought game rewind. Great for Okinawa because I don't want to watch games at 1:00AM. Better to stream it when I get home from work.
I just watched the NE / Raider game last night. After hearing about the game 3rd hand, I was pleasantly surprised by what I saw. This is fixable.
We did not have one of our best efforts, for sure, but it was not as bad as I expected. The effort is not all on the O-line. Our RB's are standing around with happy feet in the backfield, looking for a big hole.
Brady has to read his progressions better.
We need better offense play calling
Receivers need to get open and catch the ball
We are predictable on offense because we are going back to default plays.

We would be better to fail than to keep defaulting to the obvious plays. It is time for the offense to snap out of this. I would like to see our better receivers on the field. I'd like to see Jonas Gray run the ball. I'd like to see Ridley "hit the hole you got" instead of happy feet in the backfield. I'd like to see Tim Wright on the field to receive instead of a blocking tight end to help the O-line. I'd like to see develin lead block more often and then sometimes run through the line and make the catch after faking the block.....

The O-line does not need more help. The O-line is making mistakes - not getting overpowered!