• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

game one

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, game one is over, and, yes, it was just preseason, but wow was that bad. They looked unprepared. They looked unmotivated. Dalton sucked. Livings is an abomination. Our D was picked apart. The coaches were useless. Are you ready for some football?

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you ready for some football?

Hell yes! When does it start?

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals lack the proper talent to compete clear across the board. Every decision they make is wrong. Every player drafted is the wrong one. Every free agent (lol) is the wrong guy. Every coach is an incompetent buffoon (even Gruden). There's nothing positive to say here. This is the worst team you will ever see play. You thought Akili Smith was bad? Just wait.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals lack the proper talent to compete clear across the board. Every decision they make is wrong. Every player drafted is the wrong one. Every free agent (lol) is the wrong guy. Every coach is an incompetent buffoon (even Gruden). There's nothing positive to say here. This is the worst team you will ever see play. You thought Akili Smith was bad? Just wait.

Don't hold back, kramer -- tell us what you REALLY think......

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL. Well, I think Kramer is a bit pissed off.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He's right though. We have these friggin thoroughbreds on the outside with Green and Simpson + Gresham at TE and we draft a QB that cant throw beyond 15 yards? It just doesnt make sense. Plus we have these talented wideouts with no interior O-line. The whole thing is backwards.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, I think that was the concern with Dalton all along. Can he get the ball downfield. If teams don't buy into his arm, then they have no reason to worry about the deep ball, allowing them to keep safeties close to the line to stop the run game.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't we say the same shit each and every year? I wish there were another sport I liked half as much as football. Sadly, I like football the best and even worse - I'm a Bengal fan. Shame on me.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, we're the few, the shamed, the Bengal fans.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
they're lucky to have us. I think that being a Bengals fan must entail having some sort of mental illness...honestly, what is wrong with us?

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meant to ask last night, how did Smith look at RT? Like he might be an actual good starting RT?

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, we're the few, the shamed, the Bengal fans.

I will say though that the Bengals fans are awesome. I mean it's easy to pull for a team that you know will be good...rooting for a team year after year that you know will be embarrisngly bad shows true grit as far as sports fans goes. Fans of the BEngals, Royals, Clippers, Pirates any perenially hopeless crappy team are the salt of the earth as far as sports fans go. Cant stand people that arent from NY or LA that pull for the yanks and Lakers.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Meant to ask last night, how did Smith look at RT? Like he might be an actual good starting RT?

He was one of the few bright spots. Looked really good in the run game. Bobbie Williams on the other hand..time to put that guy out to pasture. I cant state how bad the guard play was

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was one of the few bright spots. Looked really good in the run game. Bobbie Williams on the other hand..time to put that guy out to pasture. I cant state how bad the guard play was

I Smith comes around. Having a pair of bookends is important. Now as far as Williams, it's just one of those things. No matter how good you are age will eventually catch up with you. I'd start Boling this year. He can't be any worse. Matt Kalil is the guy we need to look at in the 1st next year. Then a OG in the 2nd.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I Smith comes around. Having a pair of bookends is important. Now as far as Williams, it's just one of those things. No matter how good you are age will eventually catch up with you. I'd start Boling this year. He can't be any worse. Matt Kalil is the guy we need to look at in the 1st next year. Then a OG in the 2nd.

Unless Dalton really shows something I think they gotta be thinking QB in the 1st. As bad as this years class was next year looks stellar at this point (Luck, Barkley or Jones will all go top 15). Interior O-line in the 2nd and also make a push in FA.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless Dalton really shows something I think they gotta be thinking QB in the 1st. As bad as this years class was next year looks stellar at this point (Luck, Barkley or Jones will all go top 15). Interior O-line in the 2nd and also make a push in FA.

We aren't going QB next year. Let's be realistic, Gruden wanted Dalton, Dalton will get at least 2 if not 3 years to succeed. We aren't gonna have the 1st pick next year so Luck is out. We are too bad to actually get the 1st pick, I mean comin we are the Bengals. Too easy a schedule. Brown won't pick a guy out of USC again IMO. I think he will view them all like Palmer. And if we aren't gonna go QB, which I can't see, then I say build the O-Line. That way whether Dalton succeeds of fails we will have that strong O-Line to run behind and protect our QB of the future.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We aren't going QB next year. Let's be realistic, Gruden wanted Dalton, Dalton will get at least 2 if not 3 years to succeed. We aren't gonna have the 1st pick next year so Luck is out. We are too bad to actually get the 1st pick, I mean comin we are the Bengals. Too easy a schedule. Brown won't pick a guy out of USC again IMO. I think he will view them all like Palmer. And if we aren't gonna go QB, which I can't see, then I say build the O-Line. That way whether Dalton succeeds of fails we will have that strong O-Line to run behind and protect our QB of the future.

Most likely you are right...but if Dalton plays like I think he will. If it's obvious that the guy just doesnt have the skillset to be a franchise QB and Bengals are sitting top 10 and staring at a bonafide franchise prospect I think you gotta pull the trigger. Plus, you're talking about being realisitic...when has MB ever made the O-line a priority? I bet we're both wrong and they take a RB.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MB isn't going to get rid of the QB Gruden wanted after one season. Never gonna happen. Also we won't get the 1st pick. Our schedule is too easy. We will pick 4-7. Wait and see