• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game 9 - Los Angeles Kings at Philadelphia Flyers(10-28-14): 7:00pm EST

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the recaps gentlemen I feels as if I had watched the game and im glad Voracek is getting some recognition on this board. He is a star in the league and most nights outplays Gee. Thanks again!!
:suds:

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the recaps gentlemen I feels as if I had watched the game and im glad Voracek is getting some recognition on this board. He is a star in the league and most nights outplays Gee. Thanks again!!
:suds:

Jake is playing like a stud. He is so fast and has great puck control. Last year we saw flashes. This year he is more consistent. He really needs to shoot more. He had a laser that hit the post. Was totally dominating at times and probably has at least a goal last night against 90% of the goalies not named Quick. If you haven't seen it, you have to check out Quicks total melt down after Schenns goal. Throws his stick towards the refs as they gather to discuss whether it was good.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jake is playing like a stud. He is so fast and has great puck control. Last year we saw flashes. This year he is more consistent. He really needs to shoot more. He had a laser that hit the post. Was totally dominating at times and probably has at least a goal last night against 90% of the goalies not named Quick. If you haven't seen it, you have to check out Quicks total melt down after Schenns goal. Throws his stick towards the refs as they gather to discuss whether it was good.

Jake's game last night was probably the best individual effort from a Flyer since the one game G had in the playoffs a few years ago, against the pens I think it was. He was everywhere.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jake's game last night was probably the best individual effort from a Flyer since the one game G had in the playoffs a few years ago, against the pens I think it was. He was everywhere.

To think, Jake, Couts and Cousins for shoot wide Carter. Carter was one of my favorites but in this instance we got a great return for him. Not sure how Columbus made out on their end, but the Kings definitely got a good return. He is 25, Couts 21 and Carter 29.