• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #8 NE Patriots vs NY Jets Sunday 1:00 PM

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last time I saw Zappe play he didn't do so great. 14-23 attempts. 2 interceptions. A sack. 3 or 4 balls batted to the ground. Under throwing wide open WRs. Let's pump the brakes on how well he's played.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How important is the game today?

Right now the Patriots at 5-4 have a 39% chance of getting into the playoffs

A loss today drops those percentage points to 17% (Twenty two percent drop)

A win at home against the Jets pushes the percentage to 54% (A seventeen percent increase)

All of the percentages are based on every team's final scheduled games difficulty.
Why would you ask how important the game is? They are all important and it's pretty damn obvious how important this one is

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last time I saw Zappe play he didn't do so great. 14-23 attempts. 2 interceptions. A sack. 3 or 4 balls batted to the ground. Under throwing wide open WRs. Let's pump the brakes on how well he's played.
Ohh shit don't make sense all the Zappe maniacs will crap their diapers

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zappe has played fine for a rookie flyer of a draft pick. I never bought the hype that he could be a wonder cardiac kid so I'm fine with how he played when he was good and not so good. He played above his weight for the two game Mac was out, but that doesn't mean he gained that weight.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrews will be playing Sunday. Owenue and Strange can feel much better about what they have to do and not worry that Ferentz will hang them out to dry. Only guy to worry about is Wynn holding on 3rd and 3.

If Mac is unable to change, he has a serious problem that will never get fixed. What if Bill brought back Bill O'Brien? Would Mac now become an 80% completion, 45 TD and 5 INT QB? What if Patricia becomes the OC next year? Will Mac never be able to adjust? Basically what you're saying is that Mac can only play well in Josh McDaniels' system. If that's true, he'll be trying to do radio or TV gigs in 2025 because he won't be a good enough QB for anyone unless he's playing for JM. That could be possible because the fans and media in LV are screaming for Josh's head.

If Mac's targets are marginally better, why can't he find the ones that are open? Watch him carefully against the Jets Sunday. He says he's been working on his foot work. If that improves, will it help him find an open WR? Will it give him five to seven seconds to release the ball? I'm hoping that improving his footwork doesn't make him think that he's become Lamar Jackson or Josh Allen and that he can now become a running threat.

There are reasons for everything and reasons can be fixed. There are excuses for everything and excuses cannot be repaired.
All reasons are excuses depending on perspective......

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least no INT by Mac and good % of completions, but wow, what finish.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh shit don't make sense all the Zappe maniacs will crap their diapers

I haven’t seen anybody go all in on Zappe for you to label them Zappe maniacs. The majority of us just think Mac Jones sucks really fucking bad and Zappe is likely a better option as was evidenced by him playing better than Jones.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t seen anybody go all in on Zappe for you to label them Zappe maniacs. The majority of us just think Mac Jones sucks really fucking bad and Zappe is likely a better option as was evidenced by him playing better than Jones.
YR exaggerates a lot and cuddles up to a few other fans that think they are above the rest of us because they lick BB balls, no matter what he does, and whatever he does on a weekly basis. Some others as us are of analyzing and capable of criticizing what we don’t like and don’t give a shit about those brown-nose brethren that think they are a cut above.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats on a mission, looks like a mission. Who knows? Good game Pats, bring the Vikings!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marcus Jones - the best returner in the draft.
I have been waiting for him to win a game for us!
I know I said this before. He played right here in Clarksville and my Vac Truck Operator coached him all through middle school.

I came off the couch when he made the first couple miss...
"Run"
Made another miss...
"RUN Mutherfucker"
And another one missed
"RUN MOTHERFUCKER RUN!!! FUCKING RUN!!!"

What a finish!!

He ran.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I said this before. He played right here in Clarksville and my Vac Truck Operator coached him all through middle school.

I came off the couch when he made the first couple miss...
"Run"
Made another miss...
"RUN Mutherfucker"
And another one missed
"RUN MOTHERFUCKER RUN!!! FUCKING RUN!!!"

What a finish!!

He ran.
I scared the piss out of the cat. It's literally a "fraidy cat" and unlike herself, curled at my feet. I groaned at a scream level when I saw the needless block in the side/back. It ruined my experience though I knew the game was probably in the win column anyways. I thought for sure it would be called.