• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #4 NE Patriots vs Dallas Cowboys Sunday October 1, 2023 4:25 PM FOX

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it matter? He risked it. You said they wouldn't risk it.

I didn't see the Professional Courtesy you spoke of.
LMAO that was as much on Mac for not knowing how to slide and sliding late. But I get the point, I still stand by no one would intentionally try to end another players career

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO that was as much on Mac for not knowing how to slide and sliding late.
Mosely wrapped his arm around his neck and threw him by the head. after the play had been whistled dead multiple times.

Haa Haa Haaa!! LMAO

But I get the point, I still stand by no one would intentionally try to end another players career

Short of the average number of psychos that there are in every facet of society, no. I don't even think Albert Haynesworth head stomping, while intentional, was not aimed to be career ending. Game ending? Season ending? Yeah I can see that. Again, psychos and assholes in every group.
Risk a 15 yard penalty, which was where we started?
Again, Oh hell yes. Especially if it takes out a valuable player.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haa Haa!!!

Yeah usually.

No, actually our girls have had a good run this year. Let me recap;

White House High W 9-0 Mercy Rule
Green Hills High T 3-3
Springfield High W 9-0 Mercy Rule
Davidson Academy W 10-3
North East High W 10-1 Mercy Rule
Lipscomb Academy L 1-9
West Creek High W 3-1
Hillsboro High W 8-3
Northwest High W 7-1
Kirkwood High W 9-0 Mercy Rule
Dickson County W 6-1
Clarksville High W 4-0
Liberty Creek W 4-2.

Mercy rule is when there is a 9 point goal differential they stop the game. Those games and the other high point spread games can get very chippy.

We are in first place in our district and have 1 more game to go before playoffs begin. We won district for the first time last year. We went to regionals and won that, again first for both. and lost in state finals. And I say "We" because I bring Gatorades to every home and away game and I run the announcing Booth for Home games and my wife is the Booster Club Secretary.

My point was more to the fact that people who are competitive do not like losing.
The competitive nature of High School Sports is not what it is in College Sports. Colleges recruit the most competitive and talented players out of high school. There are Millions of high schoolers who only wish they were competitive enough to make it to college. Then there are Only a few hundred that make it from the hundreds of thousands in college to the pros.

If you don't think that an elite athlete that has dedicated two decades of there life or more to give a frustrated fuck you chip shot to someone who is embarrassing them in the sport that they think they are at the top of...you are either out of touch or just a casual observer.
Great family!:clap2:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is declaring the Cowboys a strong contender for the NRFC this year.

Who have they beaten?

Giants (1-2) 40-0
Jets (1-2) 24-10
Lost to the Cardinals (1-2) 24-16

Patriots

Lost to the Eagles (3-0)
Lost to the Dolphins (3-0)
Beat the Jets (1-2)

Cowboys have beaten two 1-2 teams and lost to 1 1-2 team. Patriots have lost twivce to undefeated teams.

Me thinks that the Cowboys might be just a little bit over rated. Everyone is saying that they'll be pumped and want to make up for losing to the Cards. Me wonders if BB shuts down CeeDee lamb, if the Cowboys can even score?? He's 65% of the Cowboy stats.

Gonzalez has shown he can shut down the best. Lamb isn't AJ Brown or Tyreek Hill. Put Johnathan Jones (Back this week) on Gallup and Dak may be visiting the Cowboy turf at a much higher rate than anyone is expecting.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who have they beaten?

Giants (1-2) 40-0
Jets (1-2) 24-10

Patriots

Lost to the Eagles (3-0)
Beat the Jets (1-2)

Cowboys have beaten two 1-2 teams and lost to 1 1-2 team. Patriots have lost twivce to undefeated teams.

Me thinks that the Cowboys might be just a little bit over rated. Everyone is saying that they'll be pumped and want to make up for losing to the Cards. Me wonders if BB shuts down CeeDee lamb, if the Cowboys can even score?? He's 65% of the Cowboy stats.

Gonzalez has shown he can shut down the best. Lamb isn't AJ Brown or Tyreek Hill. Put Johnathan Jones (Back this week) on Gallup and Dak may be visiting the Cowboy turf at a much higher rate than anyone is expecting.
The Cowboys are always hyped. Them and the Jets just need a couple straight wins to be considered SB favorites by their fan bases and the blood sucking media blows air all over the flames.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who have they beaten?

Giants (1-2) 40-0
Jets (1-2) 24-10

Patriots

Lost to the Eagles (3-0)
Beat the Jets (1-2)

I like your optimism. I'm gonna go with what you said.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really don't have any confidence in the Pat's offense now. Maybe they can find their way Sunday but I wouldn't bet a dime on them.
Go defense!

Unfortunately, you are correct. For as great as our defense might play, the offense will likely fall short just like always.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really don't have any confidence in the Pat's offense now. Maybe they can find their way Sunday but I wouldn't bet a dime on them.
Go defense!
I think EE has a break out game. BOB feed him and feed him again. I predict two TDs from him. Come on Oline do your job.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys have changed all of their hand signals for Sunday. McCarthy says that anyone could watch the first three games and know them, as the Cardinals did. The problem was that the offense was having problems with them on Thursday. Could be a problem if they try to go with them for the game.

They are also trying to set up an "Anti-Judon" protection if he lines up on the left side where the Cowboys are missing the starting LT.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots declared WR Kayshon Boutte, QB Will Grier, CB Jonathan Jones, OG Cole Strange, OT Tyrone Wheatley inactive for Week 4 against the Cowboys.
Nothing to see here as far as fantasy relevant players goes. Guard Cole Strange will be sidelined and replaced with Atonio Mafi against a stout Cowboys defense.