• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game 33 - Philadelphia Flyers at Columbus Blue Jackets(12-19-15): 7:00pm EST

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate that we're tied with Detroit for the most overtime games played in the Nhl this season at 14.

14 out of 33 is 42.4%. That seems like a very high rate of extra periods. Yes, we're battling, but maybe that takes a toll on us by the end of the season.

It appears that we stole a point in this one after another slow start, but I thought we had far more chances to win the game late than they did, so it feels like we lost a point ultimately. They are still far behind us in the standings, while Pitt, NJ and NYI all lost in regulation, so it doesn't hurt near as much.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate that we're tied with Detroit for the most overtime games played in the Nhl this season at 14.

14 out of 33 is 42.4%. That seems like a very high rate of extra periods. Yes, we're battling, but maybe that takes a toll on us by the end of the season.

It appears that we stole a point in this one after another slow start, but I thought we had far more chances to win the game late than they did, so it feels like we lost a point ultimately. They are still far behind us in the standings, while Pitt, NJ and NYI all lost in regulation, so it doesn't hurt near as much.

I look at it as them being in shape, something they've had issues with in the past - with the system that they play now, it's predicated on pace and being more aggressive and they're getting used to that now and I think they are in much better game shape now than before

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you not start Ghost in the OT and how do you not use him in the shootout cmon man