• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #13 NE Patriots vs Arizona Cardinals Monday, December 12, 2022 8:15 PM ESPN

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quenton Nelson and Orlando Brown are both FA in 2023 an OT an a OG I would be looking at both of them

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed BB needs to make that call. I feel there is somewhere he can fit Patrcia in, not sure where or maybe just send him packing or GM duties.

I am not averse to running the ball, we have the backs not the line. Andrews and Strange are great in the run game and I suspect Strange will improve in the pass game. I watched strange on a pull play last week, that dude gets out of the stance quick is fast for a guy his size and can flat out run block, that is something we can work with.

We all know the run can set up the pass.

Move Patricia back to DC (he can't be any worse then he is now). Not sure I'd want him as a GM but if that takes something away from BB (ether be a coach or a GM) then I guess I would be ok with that

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at this rate the Patriots need to sign this guy!

replacements-keanu-reeves-bad-football-movies-podcastjpg.jpg

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Move Patricia back to DC (he can't be any worse then he is now). Not sure I'd want him as a GM but if that takes something away from BB (ether be a coach or a GM) then I guess I would be ok with that
A DC worries me IMO he was not agressive enough,

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at this rate the Patriots need to sign this guy!

replacements-keanu-reeves-bad-football-movies-podcastjpg.jpg
Only if he's converted to this guy.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He certainly would be much better the Judge and Patricia. Upgrade for sure.

Wonder if BB Benches Mac because of his "Throw the F8cking ball" comments
The comment only means he has a pulse. If he had done it directly to the cameras that might be one thing, but showing fire with frustration isn't intentional.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The comment only means he has a pulse. If he had done it directly to the cameras that might be one thing, but showing fire with frustration isn't intentional.

Huh? Doesn't what Mac did mean he is pissed and shows he wants BB to change? IF he did it directly INTO the camera I would think that would me he was trying to just "show it for the camera"

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BBs ego won't allow him to sit Mac at this point. Maybe the final two weeks if the playoffs are out of reach.

As for Matty P, again no way BB replaces him at this point. BBs ego won't allow it.

I think next season we do see a change in offensive play caller. Not sure we'll see an OC named. You guessed it BBs ego may not allow for that.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BBs ego won't allow him to sit Mac at this point. Maybe the final two weeks if the playoffs are out of reach.

As for Matty P, again no way BB replaces him at this point. BBs ego won't allow it.

I think next season we do see a change in offensive play caller. Not sure we'll see an OC named. You guessed it BBs ego may not allow for that.
Why would he sit Mac? Mac is not the issue. I posted a link his last four game stretch he is more effcient this year then he was last year

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He certainly would be much better the Judge and Patricia. Upgrade for sure.

Wonder if BB Benches Mac because of his "Throw the F8cking ball" comments
I gained respect for Mac for that , and also Jacobi Meyers for speaking his mind. Dictator Billl has had a leash on these guys for way too long, enough is enough. You need 10 yards and Patricia wants them making 5 yard passes, eat a bag of dicks, Patricia, Judge and Belichick. This is his 10th season as HC w/o Brady as QB and only won 1 playoff game???? I see through the Wizard of Gillette and not under the poppy seed mindfuck, average coach and shitty GM

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gained respect for Mac for that , and also Jacobi Meyers for speaking his mind. Dictator Billl has had a leash on these guys for way too long, enough is enough. You need 10 yards and Patricia wants them making 5 yard passes, eat a bag of dicks, Patricia, Judge and Belichick. This is his 10th season as HC w/o Brady as QB and only won 1 playoff game???? I see through the Wizard of Gillette and not under the poppy seed mindfuck, average coach and shitty GM
Let's if I got this: He's 100% responsible for the bad years and 0% responsible for the good years. He started with a mediocre Cleveland team and built a playoff team in a few years before the whole "moving to Indy" thing knee capped him. Then he inherits a Pats team that's on its way to mediocre with a broken down Bledsoe (at least in his head). Then he got lucky to draft a QB that threw passes to himself and then on defense alternated between nose tackle and shutdown corner for twenty years. Then it's his fault he spent years gambling to improve the value of his high picks and had several obvious misses.

I don't worship all things BB. But the criticism he gets is mostly whiney bitches who want the Brady years to stay forever. I completely agree the 2022 Matty the Fatty Patty looks abysmal.... But I'm not rewriting BB's entire legacy.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's if I got this: He's 100% responsible for the bad years and 0% responsible for the good years. He started with a mediocre Cleveland team and built a playoff team in a few years before the whole "moving to Indy" thing knee capped him. Then he inherits a Pats team that's on its way to mediocre with a broken down Bledsoe (at least in his head). Then he got lucky to draft a QB that threw passes to himself and then on defense alternated between nose tackle and shutdown corner for twenty years. Then it's his fault he spent years gambling to improve the value of his high picks and had several obvious misses.

I don't worship all things BB. But the criticism he gets is mostly whiney bitches who want the Brady years to stay forever. I completely agree the 2022 Matty the Fatty Patty looks abysmal.... But I'm not rewriting BB's entire legacy.
Yes correct 100% guy is below .500 and only 1 playoff win in 10 years w/o Brady You must think Phil Jackson was the best coach, nothing to do with Jordan or Shaq and Kobe. 5-13 with Bledsoe who was in the SB a few years removed. Cleveland was going to playoffs and winning the div with Kosar. He goes there, benches Kosar for Testaverde and gets fired after 5 seasons, 4 piss poor ones. He drinking the Kool-aid simp. Gut spent 170 mill in FA cause he drafts like a blind man and where are we, besides bottom of the AFCE . Rex Ryan did better with butt fumble, 2 AFCG's and BB 1 playoff win.

Brady takes BB 5-13 team and wins a SB his first season, other wise BB prob gets fired. Brady leaves and BB keeps tanking Pats with his jerkoff friends and relatives
Brady takes TB 7-9 team and wins not only first playoff game in 13 years but a SB also

Last edited:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And Bob was smart before not giving Parcells GM capacity and leaving it to Pioli. He now made the mistake of giving BB that title,so yes the blame is squarely all on him, personnel, players, coaches etc. Only bright spot is Mayo, all other need to go. Guy was a sous chef and wanted to buy all the groceries too. He took Lobster off the menu and now serving Spam and franks and beans, no thank you

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes correct 100% guy is below .500 and only 1 playoff win in 10 years w/o Brady You must think Phil Jackson was the best coach, nothing to do with Jordan or Shaq and Kobe. 5-13 with Bledsoe who was in the SB a few years removed. Cleveland was going to playoffs and winning the div with Kosar. He goes there, benches Kosar for Testaverde and gets fired after 5 seasons, 4 piss poor ones. He drinking the Kool-aid simp. Gut spent 170 mill in FA cause he drafts like a blind man and where are we, besides bottom of the AFCE . Rex Ryan did better with butt fumble, 2 AFCG's and BB 1 playoff win.

Brady takes BB 5-13 team and wins a SB his first season, other wise BB prob gets fired. Brady leaves and BB keeps tanking Pats with his jerkoff friends and relatives
Brady takes TB 7-9 team and wins not only first playoff game in 13 years but a SB also
The same holds true for Red Auerbach who never won anything as a coach without Bill Russell. Two things don't have to be exclusive of each other.

Does BB win 6 without Brady? Does Brady win 6 without BB? The answer just doesn't matter. Why? Because they DID win 6 together and that can't be speculated.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same holds true for Red Auerbach who never won anything as a coach without Bill Russell. Two things don't have to be exclusive of each other.

Does BB win 6 without Brady? Does Brady win 6 without BB? The answer just doesn't matter. Why? Because they DID win 6 together and that can't be speculated.
You're almost spot on, except ? is does BB win one w/o TB. TB already proved in his first season w/o BB he won a SB and 30 sec away from possible going to another one. I'd be happy to see BB win even a playoff game w/o TB, after all the money he spent.

Real good coaches can keep it going after a franchise QB leaves. Pete Carrol is doing it in Seattle so far with a QB nobody wanted and Denver was supposed to be in the mix with Wilson, but look worse. TB keeps his teammates moral and belief up, while Russell might do the opposite with his weird persona. Rodgers does the same in GB with his "Me" attitude and it can't be his fault cause he is great

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're almost spot on, except ? is does BB win one w/o TB. TB already proved in his first season w/o BB he won a SB and 30 sec away from possible going to another one. I'd be happy to see BB win even a playoff game w/o TB, after all the money he spent.

Real good coaches can keep it going after a franchise QB leaves. Pete Carrol is doing it in Seattle so far with a QB nobody wanted and Denver was supposed to be in the mix with Wilson, but look worse. TB keeps his teammates moral and belief up, while Russell might do the opposite with his weird persona. Rodgers does the same in GB with his "Me" attitude and it can't be his fault cause he is great
I'd argue BB did win one without the GOAT. That was 2001 when yes, TB was QB but far, far from the GOAT he became just two years later.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is that Bob and Johnathan have been discussing 2023 with and without BB. JK is slowly assuming command of the Patriots and I can't imagine he or Bob are enjoying this season.

Teams that are moving upward have young (35-45) coaches. KC and BAL are holding on only because they have better than average QBs. Baltimore may be in serious now that Lamar has a badlt injured ankle. Hiuntley filled in against the Broncos but he won't be able to do the same against the iron of the AFC. Reid and Harbaugh are getting up there and Andy is about a Twix away from a major coronary. The ony old guy that doesn't act his age is Pete Carroll. It's because he chews his gum hard and fast enough to burn 100 calories an hour.