• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free Agency 2017

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Paradis goal be ready july 1

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is still one more signing I would love to see the Broncos make. I want them to go after the guy I thought they should have gone after before FA started and that is Jared Odrick for the DL. Perfect fit for what I think is still the biggest hole on the team. We already know they have gone after Richardson in a trade so they view the spot as still a hole on the team. We also know that Elway likes to pick up players that were cut rather than being true FA's as to not hurt Comp Pick possibilities. Odrick fits perfectly for what Elway is looking for if healthy.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Orlando Franklin is cut I want us to bring him back. Can compete with our two biggest weaknesses on the line in Watson and Garcia and really push the offensive line as a whole. He is expensive, hasn't been able to stay healthy, and the Chargers just drafted two guards. I don't see them keeping him.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see us bringing Franklin back even if he is cut. My guess is he won't be cut until next year anyway... Give the rookies some experience first. Watson didn't get paid to have an open competition with. We are taking the risk he stays healthy. Franklin will still get decent money if he does happen to be cut and we aren't gonna give him that to "compete" with a guy we just spent a decent amount on in FA. I think our OL is pretty well what it will be come season time maybe some depth. Garcia finished the season very well last year.

Bolles
Garcis
Paradis (depending on injury)
Leary
Watson

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see us bringing Franklin back even if he is cut. My guess is he won't be cut until next year anyway... Give the rookies some experience first. Watson didn't get paid to have an open competition with. We are taking the risk he stays healthy. Franklin will still get decent money if he does happen to be cut and we aren't gonna give him that to "compete" with a guy we just spent a decent amount on in FA. I think our OL is pretty well what it will be come season time maybe some depth. Garcia finished the season very well last year.

Bolles
Garcis
Leary
Watson

Who in the Mexican dictionary is Garcis?

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mangold is still out there if Paradis isn't ready. At 33 he probably has a season or two left in the tank

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who in the Mexican dictionary is Garcis?

Isn't that what you're supposed to say when DC corrects your spelling?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bolles
Garcis
Leary
Watson

So you think Leary will move to RG? Been hearing he has been practicing at the LG spot with Garcia at RG

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think Leary will move to RG? Been hearing he has been practicing at the LG spot with Garcia at RG

I would think Leary would be the LG - especially since there is probably going to be a rookie at LT.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with Mingo.

The order I put them in has nothing to do with the position they will play. Notice I did not put

LT
LG
C
RG
RT

It was only our starting OL the way I see it.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OF seemed pretty pissed when he left do you see him coming back here?

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OF seemed pretty pissed when he left do you see him coming back here?
Franklin wouldn't be a upgrade whatsoever. However, they do need depth for sure. Line is thin behind " projected " line-up. Franklin/Stephenson look like a push at RT. Neither makes me consider doing any back flips. Depth for sure when Denver has 20 pt lead in 4th qtr. Wait, that never happens. Never mind. :)

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Franklin wouldn't be a upgrade whatsoever. However, they do need depth for sure. Line is thin behind " projected " line-up. Franklin/Stephenson look like a push at RT. Neither makes me consider doing any back flips. Depth for sure when Denver has 20 pt lead in 4th qtr. Wait, that never happens. Never mind. :)

Agree with randymon on this one. No to Orlando's return to the Mile High City. Re-tread projects don't usually work out. I do however, expect to see some 20 point leads in the 4th quarter this year. Why? Because I'm a Bronco fan and therefore an optimist for the boys in orange and blue.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was just talking if he'd even come back after the way he left here was my question.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Franklin it all depends on contract. If he is just wanting prove it/back up type money that is non-guaranteed then what is the harm in bringing him in to compete. We could cut him if we didn't view him as an upgrade.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think Leary would be the LG - especially since there is probably going to be a rookie at LT.
Very astute observation . You have your moments