• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Franchez News

ElJimador

Keepin it Real
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good news supposedly. Of course it could all be just fluff to try and fool other teams, but hopefully it's the truth.

Sabean to KNBR: Freddy Sanchez’s shoulder not believed serious, rotation tweaks considered | Extra Baggs

I might still hold him out this series vs. the DBacks just as a precaution. Arizona has 3 RHP slated to go and I don't think they miss too much vs. righties and at home with Fontenot and Sandoval in there instead of Sanchez and Fontenot. Let Freddy be available to pinch hit for a couple games and be ready for the Padres.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might still hold him out this series vs. the DBacks just as a precaution. Arizona has 3 RHP slated to go and I don't think they miss too much vs. righties and at home with Fontenot and Sandoval in there instead of Sanchez and Fontenot. Let Freddy be available to pinch hit for a couple games and be ready for the Padres.

I'd agree with this depending on outcome. If the Giants lose the first game with Franchez out, then you may want to plug him back in (even if only for a couple innings). If the Giants keep winning, keep him out of the lineup. Why mess with a good thing and also I'm sure the extra rest would be beneficial for Freddy.