• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyers Fan Mumbles and Grumbles

Status
Not open for further replies.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey boys. I know it's early, but I was thinking of getting a group of us into a free league of fantasy hockey? Any of you game? It's still a month or so away, just wanted to see if anyone would be interested?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to be a tough day for Pitt. FSU is very good this season. However, it's being played up north. Those boys from Florida will think it's cold in the Burgh. It may be a very tight game.

I have to agree, I don't have a good feeling about this game. Even if we play our best it'll probably end up like that Notre Dame game from last year.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is awful, Savage is getting ravaged. So much for Pitt football this year.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things certainly didn't go well for my beloved Pitt Panthers last night. What a rough night LOL

Anyways, wanted to let everyone know I'm designing a banner for the general hockey board, and if you wanted to check out my final 2 designs which I'm submitting, you could check them out here,

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...discussion/112475-final-2-banner-designs.html

Was wondering if you guys could give me feedback or something of that nature.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit. Here we go, my fellow Navy servicemen are minutes or hours away from unloading on Syria it appears. Ive seen this movie before several times during my time overseas. It's the same old song and dance and the US just can't help themselves playing big brother around the globe. Granted, I get why this has to happen, but I don't like the fact that this will more thanikely escalate into something worse. Sorry boys, that's my political view today. I usually like to keep to myself. This is hitting me personally.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit. Here we go, my fellow Navy servicemen are minutes or hours away from unloading on Syria it appears. Ive seen this movie before several times during my time overseas. It's the same old song and dance and the US just can't help themselves playing big brother around the globe. Granted, I get why this has to happen, but I don't like the fact that this will more thanikely escalate into something worse. Sorry boys, that's my political view today. I usually like to keep to myself. This is hitting me personally.

We dont have the backing of the world this time so we may reconsider attacking this time.Hopefully this is just a scare tactic for now. It's funny how it's always the middle easterners. i for one say stand back and let them gas each other to death. :exploding:

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unfortunately, our poor leadership has backed us into a no-win situation. They can't NOT respond, because of Obama's statements about not crossing lines and such, otherwise they risk other countries calling our bluffs - nor can they do too much against Assad because the truth is that the rebel leadership is even worse than the Assad regime. Sad situation with thousands of innocent people dying.

At least we now know where the WMD's went that we couldn't find in Iraq...

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We dont have the backing of the world this time so we may reconsider attacking this time.Hopefully this is just a scare tactic for now. It's funny how it's always the middle easterners. i for one say stand back and let them gas each other to death. :exploding:

I don't really have a problem sending a few strikes to send a message. It's not like we are sending troops in allegedly.:wtf2:

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, our poor leadership has backed us into a no-win situation. They can't NOT respond, because of Obama's statements about not crossing lines and such, otherwise they risk other countries calling our bluffs - nor can they do too much against Assad because the truth is that the rebel leadership is even worse than the Assad regime. Sad situation with thousands of innocent people dying.

At least we now know where the WMD's went that we couldn't find in Iraq...

This^^^^^

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It definitely can get worse than the Assad Regime. Can you imagine groups of Al Quaid, Hezbollah, and other extremists groups taking over, of having access to these dangerous WMD. Israel has even more problems to worry about.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It definitely can get worse than the Assad Regime. Can you imagine groups of Al Quaid, Hezbollah, and other extremists groups taking over, of having access to these dangerous WMD. Israel has even more problems to worry about.

Agreed, although I'm not too concerned about Israel. They'll do what they need to do to protect themselves, unlike most of our half-hearted/half-assed responses.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight football starts for real which means hockey is just around the corner wooohoooooo!!!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight football starts for real which means hockey is just around the corner wooohoooooo!!!

LOL yup, best part of the NFL kickoff means that the NHL season is starting soon :yahoo:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
flyers first preseason game is in 10 days!

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This reminds me i need to buy the NHL Center Ice.

I would have already done that, but the people at comcast for some reason never have any info on Center Ice until right before the season actually starts. It's like they just don't give a shit. Call back in a week they say. I feel like saying, you guys do know the season actually starts fairly soon, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.