• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyer Fans…

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a huge football fan but politics and bs...was enough, baseball roids killed it for me....was never an hr every ab guy and loved the strategy....played all 3

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have earned my respect with that response, well done. Keep em coming. Even better you ripped the Davis'.

We are a good group here, most of us since the late 1990s on ESPN and then when they shut it down we ended up here. We meet up at games, grab beers, etc. Close group, tight knit and extremely knowledgeable - we're family around here. Not myopic, that's LGK or "Teh Blog" (LA Kings Insider) as I refer to it, everything is wonderful and great and unrealistic in Kings Land. But we do defend. Good banter is always welcome.

Petersen may have stunk, but Walker really elevated his play. I never wanted him to leave but knew he was going to be a cap casualty here. Curious what the Flyers do with him being a UFA and having significant value.
I have been here since Ghost made this place, was under screen name Superflyer13. Got caught in the middle of a shit storm between Hammerdown and a poster named Tox1, When Hammer took over. I remember davenlugna and wasn't there a Hawaiian guy here for awhile to? Yea I'm one of the ex ESPN posters to. I actually started the first thread on the Raiders board I think lol.

Unfortunately I don't think we're going to be able to keep Walker.:tsk:

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been here since Ghost made this place, was under screen name Superflyer13. Got caught in the middle of a shit storm between Hammerdown and a poster named Tox1, When Hammer took over. I remember davenlugna and wasn't there a Hawaiian guy here for awhile to? Yea I'm one of the ex ESPN posters to. I actually started the first thread on the Raiders board I think lol.

Unfortunately I don't think we're going to be able to keep Walker.:tsk:
yeah 5-0 stopped posting a while ago. He was on the main hockey board only. Got married, had kids,. Stopped posting right after the first cup win. Life complete.

Feel free to lay into any guy here, but they will smack back. Just have a reason and you are fine. Puck loves a GOOD insult.

here’s hoping we get at least 4 more games against you before the draft

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of whether the kid wants to play for the Flyers, to threaten his life over it is childish and stupid.
Which, well fits a Filthy fan to a T.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always followed the Giants even after we moved to CA in 1986. Giants and Eagles, yikes - that's worse than Raiders Chargers when they were here in LA at the Collosium. Even at my bar here in OC there is a Philly fan named Jim, mouthy AF and he not only irritates me he irritates everyone. Dude doesn't know when to STFU which is par for the course with Philly fans overall.

Hockey was obviously my first love, but glad I played both sports and follow both.
Send Jim my regards

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of whether the kid wants to play for the Flyers, to threaten his life over it is childish and stupid.
Which, well fits a Filthy fan to a T.
Meh, I would have had rogue military take him out overseas. Wonder what would have happened if Ed Snider was still around.