• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fire Beane!!! (RaiderZar should get this)

Isaiah4110

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a dumb GM! Beane traded away too much good talent! Vin Mazarro has a 1.48 ERA in AAA this year and a 3.48 ERA in the majors for the Pirates. What a foolish move to get rid of him!

Also, Tyson Ross has had nothing but success with the Padres the last two years! This year his ERA is even under 3.00!!! Beane just gave away an ace! Ross would be at the top of our rotation if we still had him and then Beane wouldn't have had to give away Russell for Smardzija!

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a dumb GM! Beane traded away too much good talent! Vin Mazarro has a 1.48 ERA in AAA this year and a 3.48 ERA in the majors for the Pirates. What a foolish move to get rid of him!

Also, Tyson Ross has had nothing but success with the Padres the last two years! This year his ERA is even under 3.00!!! Beane just gave away an ace! Ross would be at the top of our rotation if we still had him and then Beane wouldn't have had to give away Russell for Smardzija!

Ha-ha. They should "dump" Beane ASAP! :laugh3:

Isaiah4110

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you mentioned dumpy the other day and then I stumbled across Mazarro's Baseball-Reference.com page today and noticed he actually logged a couple innings so I couldn't resist.

On a more serious note though, kudos to Tyson Ross for starting to put it all together! He's looking great for the Padres. Parrino and Werner have been pretty worthless for us, but that doesn't really bother me too much. You win some and you lose some. I'm happy Ross got a full shot with the Padres because I think he was starting to get buried on our depth chart.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheesh, Barton is struggling terribly in Sac. :L

Isaiah4110

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I wish I knew what happened to that guy. He was looking like he could have a good career then just fell apart. At worst I expected him to be roughly what Hatteberg was when he was with us.