• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fins vs Buccaneers

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the team's identity looks to be clear. The Fins are a dominant defensive team, when the starters were in the game in the first half, they gave up a total of 63 yards. The Fins had some nice drives on offense yet lacked a few clutch receptions to finish drives. I think the team's offense will get better but could be good enough to win more often than not (even early on against top teams) because of the defense.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep agreed the D will be tough and they will only get better as the young guys improve. At the same time the O also has lots of room to improve so its pretty exciting to watch. I just hope they can find a way in the first month to win a few games and they'll be fine. But its football and anything can happen hopefully special teams learned a lesson last game.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year the Fins D stopped the run well. This year they look like a well rounded defense that can play well against passing offenses also. I think 4 turnovers in a game will not happen often to the Fins. That game would not have been close without the turnovers. The Buccaneers made the most of their opportunities but the Fins had about twice as many total yards. I think the Fins special teams unit will be very good again this year. It was also very unusual to see Jonas Gray fumble in the red zone. He's usually reliable with TD's not turnovers. I think Gibson could have a big year for the Fins among other players. The run blocking inside the red zone has to improve to win but there is enough talent on the Oline to control the line of scrimmage. The starting TE position is still up for grabs from what I saw out of Clay. He's got the tools to succeed I hope he makes the clutch catches that the team needs. the Fins will be fun to watch & I think their defense will always give them a chance to win.

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tannehill looked OK in this game. They still need a lot of work especially with us losing Dustin Keller for the year. That's a big hole that needs to be filled

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya losing Keller clearly hurts but at the same time it allows younger guys to step up. Let's hope they do. I've seen some good stuff from Clay in the past. Sims looks good too!