• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fighting Irish 42-45 Retribution time!

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got the first post WhoDat

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we moving on up... Finally got a piece of that pie!!

Lillyliverd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the beginning of the season I thought this would be a tough game but I had no idea that it would have playoff implications for both teams. Looking forward to Saturday, I believe it will be a great football game.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the beginning of the season I thought this would be a tough game but I had no idea that it would have playoff implications for both teams. Looking forward to Saturday, I believe it will be a great football game.

I figured where this game was scheduled it had all the meaning of playoff implications. Good luck.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been banned on the "voting thread. What a joke. IF I go for good guys it was great talking with my fellow devils. Love you guys and I love Sparky. You will be with me in Spirit FOREVER. I think the mildpussies are rallying together to get me to go. Sad that they cannot fight battles without going to the mods.
It was fun. GO DEVILS.Beat UOFA in Twoscum. I will be there.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be too worried about it Fork. It's actually pretty embarrassing the amount of effort they put into voting us off their board. Obviously their lives are meaningless to do something like that. Honestly I feel bad for them. They probably have ugly wives, dead-end jobs, or drug addict children. Sportshoopla might be the only thing that brings them joy.

Maybe my values are different but I was taught growing up that if you don't like what someone is saying you do something about it. You don't go a ask daddy for help.

I guess I'd find it pretty hard to defend myself as a UA fan though. They're the only P10 team to never make it to the Rose Bowl and have one of the worst conference winning percentages. They also have the worst stadium in the conference and are located in the worst market. Their fans are constantly making national news for all of the wrong reasons and despite what they think, the academic programs that actually matter are better at ASU.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting notes:

ND is 2-5 after playing Navy in the last 7 years.

ND's top tackler Joe Schmidt is out with an injury.

ASU's best Defensive Lineman, Jaxon Hood (arguably) is out with an injury.

ASU's top up-incoming Defensive Lineman, Demetrius Cherry is questionable due to a DUI.

Golsen has been turnover prone in the last 5 games.

ASU is one of the top blitzing teams in the nation.

Taylor Kelly had surgery not long ago and has yet to look like himself.

ASU has struggled recently getting TDs in the Red Zone.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devils are in control of their own destiny this season. They don't need anyone else to anything for them, they just need to win. Won't be easy. ND is just the next stepping stone along the way.

Kind a lot like the Cards... they are in the same position.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to win out, and even at that point, I don't know if they grab a playoff spot.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to win out, and even at that point, I don't know if they grab a playoff spot.

We had to get blown out by UCLA........ Grahams defenses drastically improve, I hope in the future Graham schedules our toughest games on the back end and put a non conference power house game in the middle of the season.

People think this is the same team that got blown out by UCLA, but we have really really improved, even to the point where I think this defense is better than last years, and its not talent its play calling and scheming. Also great secondary play.

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck Arizona State. You got a nice football program.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yea Devils big win! They came back but thats just cause Norvell got to conservative!