• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fat Tire

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ELO...

I think he was pulling a Mathew Quigley: when he said he didn't have much use for a handgun, he never said he didn't know how to use one!

I'll drank some IPA's but I likes the darkity kind of beers better. That hopslam was a good IPA and I like that Bear Republic Racer 5. There's a brewery near my house called Singlecut that does some real hoppity IPA's; if any of youse get up to NYC let me know and I'll meet ya there for a flight

IPAs take beer to the next level, they showcase the most important element of our beloved libation, the hops, interestingly related to cannabis! Sweet!

I remember some hop sheds up in the foothills near Jackson, CA, it was a cool place to stop and let the engines cool on a Sunday afternoon.

I love IPAs, I can drink 2 of them! I like to mix them into my regular repertoire of wheat beers, I treat each IPA individually, more than a couple will overwhelm my tastebuds, but I enjoy beer and IPAs make an important contribution to that enjoyment. Sam Adams Whitewater was the last one I had, very nice balanced and hoppy.

:suds::suds:

Nascar Addict

"Rootbeer's good for your root!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drank it a few times. I think I did it when I was slowly going through a beer cabinet at a local bar. I'd pick a different beer that I had never tried before each time I went.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes sir, I am now spoiling meself on NB Spring Blonde, dammit, I just cannot get enough of that beautiful brew,

cheers! :suds::suds::suds:

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IPAs take beer to the next level, they showcase the most important element of our beloved libation, the hops, interestingly related to cannabis! Sweet!

I remember some hop sheds up in the foothills near Jackson, CA, it was a cool place to stop and let the engines cool on a Sunday afternoon.

I love IPAs, I can drink 2 of them! I like to mix them into my regular repertoire of wheat beers, I treat each IPA individually, more than a couple will overwhelm my tastebuds, but I enjoy beer and IPAs make an important contribution to that enjoyment. Sam Adams Whitewater was the last one I had, very nice balanced and hoppy.

:suds::suds:

Sure they do, which level of hell are we speaking of? Heh, open up a bottle of my wife's channel #5 and drink that. Hopslam doesn't go into that fruitytutti bit, it is just a solid higher hop beer. I can live with that. So, I guess it would be better for me to have said, I don't care for the perfume, fruity type IPA's like I don't care for blueberry beer that sweetwater makes. And I don't put a lemon wedge in my beer. I'm not all that into Saison's or Sours when I want beer. I'm old school. I want my BEER to taste like BEER damn it.