• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Racing league ....

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually thinking of getting a T made up for the winner with something about SportsHoopla and racing on it.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you have to pick new drivers every week or is it the same drivers the whole season

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does it work?

I played on a Disney League last year. The season was split into three segments with $100.00 salary for yor team

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to pick 4 drivers. They are broken up into categories: A-list drivers, B-list, and C-list. You must pick 1 A-list driver, 2 B-list drivers, and 1 C-list driver and then you have to choose 4 drivers for your "bench." You may only use a driver 9 times throughout the season. Once a driver has reached the 9 start limit they will stop scoring points. When you sign up, there are some overview and rules pages that will further explain. It's fairly simple, but you will have to maintain or update your team throughout the season, because as I said, a driver can only be used 9 times over the course of the entire season. Good Luck!

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does it work?

I played on a Disney League last year. The season was split into three segments with $100.00 salary for yor team

This is the start.

You have to pick 4 drivers. They are broken up into categories: A-list drivers, B-list, and C-list. You must pick 1 A-list driver, 2 B-list drivers, and 1 C-list driver and then you have to choose 4 drivers for your "bench." You may only use a driver 9 times throughout the season. Once a driver has reached the 9 start limit they will stop scoring points. When you sign up, there are some overview and rules pages that will further explain. It's fairly simple, but you will have to maintain or update your team throughout the season, because as I said, a driver can only be used 9 times over the course of the entire season. Good Luck!

I was under the impression that it was 9 times a segment, each segment being 12 races long, ie. Spring/Summer/Chase

I could be, and most likely am, mistaken though.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was mistaken.

Each driver in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Auto Racing can be an active member of your team in no more than nine races.

For the purposes of this game, a driver must be active for a race (not during qualifying) in order to receive credit for a race started. Likewise, a driver who is on your team but stays in a reserve position during the race does not get credit for a race started.

Once a driver has reached the nine-race limit, he will no longer accumulate any fantasy points for your team even if he occupies an active roster spot. This limit does not change no matter when you join the game.

Your driver's start totals will not reset at that half-way point of the season. If you start your driver nine times during the first half of the season, he will not be eligible to earn ANY fantasy points (neither qualifying nor start points) for the remainder of the season.

If you reach the nine-race limit for a driver on your current roster, you will not be able to release him and subsequently reacquire him. You may keep the driver on your roster, but he will no longer accumulate any points.

If a driver is on your active roster for a given race but does not drive in that real-life event, he will not be credited with a race started.

The number of races each player has remaining for you will be listed along with all of his other stats.

Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Auto Racing

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00