• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus on the concentrate one. I was hitting my pen right in the bar in the middle of downtown dallas. Had like 5 of us passing it around. Didn't realize I was being such a bad ass.
Years ago, did it every night at the Jersey shore.

Never, ever, even thought twice about it.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if this changed recently?

I already closed the windows from looking earlier. But I’m pretty sure I was a Texas governement site that said 7grams was the threshold (a quarter)

I'd imagine it has changed in the last 3-5yrs, probably shortly after whenever Oklahoma blew their doors wide open. OK is one of the least regulated, anything goes, wild wild west of the weed states right now.

Kansas did a similar thing after Colorado legalized recreational - they were pulling over so many people bringing stuff back it was clogging up their entire judicial system/jails/processing offices...everything was completely inundated so they changed it all to allow them to write tickets and just collect big fees instead of dealing with charging everyone with felonies.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd imagine it has changed in the last 3-5yrs, probably shortly after whenever Oklahoma blew their doors wide open. OK is one of the least regulated, anything goes, wild wild west of the weed states right now.

Kansas did a similar thing after Colorado legalized recreational - they were pulling over so many people bringing stuff back it was clogging up their entire judicial system/jails/processing offices...everything was completely inundated so they changed it all to allow them to write tickets and just collect big fees instead of dealing with charging everyone with felonies.
Nebraska once indicted me on felony distribution. (Only business in the tiny Colorado town I bought it in was a weed store just across the border)

Dropped in exchange for a few grand. Fuckers…

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska once indicted me on felony distribution. (Only business in the tiny Colorado town I bought it in was a weed store just across the border)

Dropped in exchange for a few grand. Fuckers…
You're lucky you had the few grand.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're lucky you had the few grand.
Whole thing was a racket.

Turns out my lawyer was one of the county commissioners who had decided to put roadblocks on I80 to generate revenue.

He made his money too.

Crazy thing was, when I got back home, a kid that worked for me asked “did you get arrested in Lexington Nebraska last weekend?”

I laughed and asked how he knew. His mom’s best friend was my lawyers secretary. He grew up there. Small world. He knew of the money making racket, but I’d failed to tell him I was gonna drive thru Nebraska, or he would’ve warned me of the roadblocks. Which are now outlawed as unconstitutional.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the problem with an incident like this happening this time of year. We have nothing else to talk about until the NFL draft.
This should have been its own thread.
But at least the board perked up.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My base expectation is that Rice will get legally slapped on the wrist but suspended 2-4 games. I also think this is the type of thing that will make him a Dolphin or Brown in a couple of years.
Watson to Rice. That just makes too much sense

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would think it changed. Every other person I walk by smells like weed. The gym, my apartment complex, on the street. I saw this HS kid light up when I was taking my dog out for a shit. Either people are really stupid, definitely possible, or they aren’t as strict. I haven’t paid attention bc I haven’t done it since my mid 20’s

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whole thing was a racket.

Turns out my lawyer was one of the county commissioners who had decided to put roadblocks on I80 to generate revenue.

He made his money too.

Crazy thing was, when I got back home, a kid that worked for me asked “did you get arrested in Lexington Nebraska last weekend?”

I laughed and asked how he knew. His mom’s best friend was my lawyers secretary. He grew up there. Small world. He knew of the money making racket, but I’d failed to tell him I was gonna drive thru Nebraska, or he would’ve warned me of the roadblocks. Which are now outlawed as unconstitutional.
You don't fuck around in Nebraska with weed. You smoke that shit, you smoke ditch weed just like everyone else in the state does

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't fuck around in Nebraska with weed. You smoke that shit, you smoke ditch weed just like everyone else in the state does
Bury it in a corn field

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Had some of the best blueberry strain I've ever tasted from Nebraska, bro in law grew up on the AF Base by Lincoln

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes you wonder if teams in KC's division will rename crossing plays to the Lamborghini play or Corvette play?

empty-scat-1-y-cross-1024x519.png

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OOoooo... a run up the middle can be renamed CWA.

Cooperating With Authorities play

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes you wonder if teams in KC's division will rename crossing plays to the Lamborghini play or Corvette play?

View attachment 358895
Seems like a bad idea to call plays based on players on offense running into each other.

Chiefs have @Buffalo, @SanFrancisco, the AFC North, Houston, @LARaiders, @Broncos. There will be trash talking.