• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May as well bring back greatest show on turf days, throw N. Brown in and go 4 wide. Brown run blocks like a TE anyways. Mixon ain't Faulk, but good enough
All-in with a rookie QB contract

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Diggs trade hurts my 2 keeper leagues. Not so much the one I have him in, although I think his value goes down a little bit. But I have another league where I was considering keeping Nico for a 12th. Still may do it, but I think his value goes way down.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Diggs trade hurts my 2 keeper leagues. Not so much the one I have him in, although I think his value goes down a little bit. But I have another league where I was considering keeping Nico for a 12th. Still may do it, but I think his value goes way down.
I dunno, after thinking about it, Digg's value may go up if he becomes Stroud's go-to.

He obviously had issues with Josh Allen and Bills management and vice versa.

It's pretty clear now that they froze him out in the latter part of the season.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno, after thinking about it, Digg's value may go up if he becomes Stroud's go-to.

He obviously had issues with Josh Allen and Bills management and vice versa.

It's pretty clear now that they froze him out in the latter part of the season.
He was competing with Gabe Davis who is a decent #2/JAG and Kincaid. Now he is competing with Dell, Collins and Schultz.

I don't think he is declining or anything but it is hard to imagine he will duplicate what he did in Buffalo especially at his age.

Targets 20-23

Still can be a damn good #1 IMO

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills just made my list of teams that lead a real RB. Cook is fine and all, but without that outside threat, middle will be more congested, need more 'lead in the ass' now

Gonna be tough to get another RB at this point, I think. They're gonna be 31 mil in the hole for trading Diggs before June 1st.

At least Cook has shown he has skills in the receiving area, so there's that.

Looking more and more like @SmokingMonkey has nailed it: the Dalton Kincaid era has arrived.

And once again, Josh Allen will be running his ass off.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be tough to get another RB at this point, I think. They're gonna be 31 mil in the hole for trading Diggs before June 1st.

At least Cook has shown he has skills in the receiving area, so there's that.

Looking more and more like @SmokingMonkey has nailed it: the Dalton Kincaid era has arrived.

And once again, Josh Allen will be running his ass off.
Oh yea, they ain't finding one..best one still available is easily R. Penny, imho, I suppose they could give him a try, but highly doubtful.

And yes, wholeheartedly agree, Kincaid is set to led this team in targets, reception, yards..whatever

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was competing with Gabe Davis who is a decent #2/JAG and Kincaid. Now he is competing with Dell, Collins and Schultz.

I don't think he is declining or anything but it is hard to imagine he will duplicate what he did in Buffalo especially at his age.

Targets 20-23

Still can be a damn good #1 IMO
He's only pushing 31, for a receiver, that's not too terrible. He could easily be a 1300 and 10 guy for another season or two.

The sad thing is that its obvious that his 'give a fuck' gave out last year. They still threw him 8 targets a game the second half, on their way to a 6-2 finish, he just didn't do much with them. 1 score and a high of 87 yards, most games were less than 40yards.

I just can't wrap my head around what his problem is/was, sure the team was having a crap year, but that last 8 games or so was an amazing run, you'd think a guy could get motivated during that?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't wrap my head around what his problem is/was, sure the team was having a crap year, but that last 8 games or so was an amazing run, you'd think a guy could get motivated during that?
He's legitimately a piece of shit and cancer. Only cares about himself.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's only pushing 31, for a receiver, that's not too terrible. He could easily be a 1300 and 10 guy for another season or two.

The sad thing is that its obvious that his 'give a fuck' gave out last year. They still threw him 8 targets a game the second half, on their way to a 6-2 finish, he just didn't do much with them. 1 score and a high of 87 yards, most games were less than 40yards.

I guess the only question is:

Does he stay top 5-10 WR production OR do Dell and Collins climb and Diggs drops a bit? It's going to be one or the other unless Stroud throws for 5,000 and 40 TD's....not saying it can't happen bc it could.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the real question is going to be how long it takes him to throw a fit with Houston when his targets inevitably go down. He's proved the last few years that even when the team is winning if he doesn't get what he feels like he deserves in the passing game then he will show his ass. It's just a matter of time. He seems like somebody that is impossible to keep happy.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo needed to start from scratch.
I wonder about that.
BIlls had some good pieces in place already, starting with a better-than-most QB. Then they fire the OC. They let Singeltary walk in free agency. (Its not like Singeltary was elite, but he ran hard for Buffalo and was not a liability.) Now they're selling off pieces like Diggs.
Kind of a headscratcher if you ask me. :scratch:

Last edited:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the only question is:

Does he stay top 5-10 WR production OR do Dell and Collins climb and Diggs drops a bit? It's going to be one or the other unless Stroud throws for 5,000 and 40 TD's....not saying it can't happen bc it could.
Here's another question: Does he get pissed about having to share targets and become a detriment all over again?

And I still think he had serious issues with Josh Allen and Allen had serious issues with him.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the real question is going to be how long it takes him to throw a fit with Houston when his targets inevitably go down. He's proved the last few years that even when the team is winning if he doesn't get what he feels like he deserves in the passing game then he will show his ass. It's just a matter of time. He seems like somebody that is impossible to keep happy.
Ha, we are on the same wavelength.

I think that the older he gets, the more amenable he will be to being happy. ;)

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder about that.
BIlls had some good pieces in place already, starting with a better-then-most QB. Then they fire the OC. They let Singeltary walk in free agency. (Its not like Singeltary was elite, but he ran hard for Buffalo and was not a liability.) Now they're selling off pieces like Diggs.
I guess they already have started from scratch to an extent in their WR room. Set up to a rookie WR in the 1st.

What do you think of Shakir? Can't he be a legit #2 or #3? I think Kincaid is set to be #1, add in a rookie...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's another question: Does he get pissed about having to share targets and become a detriment all over again?

And I still think he had serious issues with Josh Allen and Allen had serious issues with him.
At one point I thought he was all about winning in Buffalo but after he whined about his lack of targets I am questioning is winning enough

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess they already have started from scratch to an extent in their WR room. Set up to a rookie WR in the 1st.

What do you think of Shakir? Can't he be a legit #2 or #3? I think Kincaid is set to be #1, add in a rookie...

I like Shakir. I think I traded him to you in D2, didn't I?

Anyway, he's set up for a great opportunity. I've never been a Curtis Samuel fan. Could be a legit 2 or 3.

The ball is in his court, unless they snag a good WR in the draft.

28th pick in this year's draft. Do they bundle that and next year's 2025 pick from Houston (via the Vikings) to trade up?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder about that.
BIlls had some good pieces in place already, starting with a better-than-most QB. Then they fire the OC. They let Singeltary walk in free agency. (Its not like Singeltary was elite, but he ran hard for Buffalo and was not a liability.) Now they're selling off pieces like Diggs.

As long as Josh Allen is the QB, the window is still open.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder about that.

They sold off Diggs and took a 31 million dollar cap hit.

That tells me someone REALLY wanted him gone.

I wonder just how much influence Josh Allen has in the organization...