• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he'll be the best RB on that team too (thanks Michael Carter)​

I just traded for him

Vous Etes Vraiment Sympa Drink Water GIF by Youdeo

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Carter in my other dynasty.... if memory serves, he did start to improve late in the season.
he actually wasn't too terrible, and if the Jets commit to using him instead of pussy-footing around with 4 other dudes, I do believe he'll be pretty good. I mean, when he touched the ball 20+ times, the Jets were undefeated! (1-0)

aww crap nevermind..he had 20 touches vs the BIlls and they destoryed the Jets..sorry..well they're .500 when he gets 20 touches :)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Carter in my other dynasty.... if memory serves, he did start to improve late in the season.
I can hear it now "In the 6th round the Jets draft Kevin Harris a brutal, hammering, physical RB who will handle the early downs and regulate Carter to a change of pace back which suits his talents much better" :pound:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can hear it now "In the 6th round the Jets draft Kevin Harris a brutal, hammering, physical RB who will handle the early downs and regulate Carter to a change of pace back which suits his talents much better" :pound:
**************running to double check film on Kevin Harris*********

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hope Hurts gets some accuracy down..AJ Brown isn't the run real fast and I'll throw as deep as I can type WR, He is a YAC guy, which needs some on time on target throws.. I dunno if I love it
Wonder if it helps Sanders

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles Mike Sanders, might open up the run game
I wanted them to trade for OBJ last year...who game does fit well with Hurts 'chuck it' game, and yes that would've opened up the run game. AJ certainly won't hurt, I have doubts it'll be much better. Really fucks with D. Smith though

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted them to trade for OBJ last year...who game does fit well with Hurts 'chuck it' game, and yes that would've opened up the run game. AJ certainly won't hurt, I have doubts it'll be much better. Really fucks with D. Smith though

They needed to get a man sized WR for Hurts & TEN didn't want to pay AJB, makes sense for both, especially with TEN grabbing Burks, who everyone comped to AJB the last 2yrs.

A bit more excited to see Woods connect with Tannehill now, tactical route runner with strong YAC game... perfect guy to show Burks the ropes

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Josh Jacobs inclusion on that list is interesting. And worrisome
Is the new trend going to be draft but not resign RBs ? Especially if they are likely looking for a big raise ?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the new trend going to be draft but not resign RBs ? Especially if they are likely looking for a big raise ?
That would not surprise me in the least. Especially for the teams with big QB contracts and big WR contracts...like the friggin Raiders with Adams and Carr taking up an estimated %30 of next years cap. I just hope its a rookie next year, not a rookie this year who f's with Jacob's PT and then takes over next year while Jacobs headlines the 2023 RB free agency class and end sup in firggin RB hell somewhere.

They can cut Drake anytime they like, I'll be fine with that. what a waste of a roster space that dude is...especially with AMEEEEERRR on the team