• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach Dirk Koetter admitted after Thursday's preseason finale that second-rounder Ronald Jones' preseason "wasn't pretty" but was adamant that Jones knows the playbook.

"I saw it in practice. But we weren’t able to get it going during the game for whatever reason. When his runs came up, we didn’t block them very well, number one, and he wasn’t able to do much with it on his own," Koetter said. "Again, when you have bad running plays, rarely is it one guy’s fault. Sometimes it is, but rarely. It’s a combination of things. I know from Ronald’s standpoint, it’s not at all from lack of effort. I know there’s been a little undercurrent out there about him not knowing the playbook and I want to make sure I’m real clear on that. That is not an issue." Jones finished the summer rushing 28 times for 22 yards. The Bucs are going to need him this year, but Peyton Barber had a big preseason and secured lead duties. Jones is merely a stash in deeper fantasy leagues.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was banged up alot wasnt he
He had a "leg injury" last season and they stashed him on IR, but in all honesty, it sure sounded like an excuse to stash him. This year he actually did have cracked/broken ribs or whatever, but he has sucked up til then anyways. Another case of exceptionally gifted athletic ability wasted.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a "leg injury" last season and they stashed him on IR, but in all honesty, it sure sounded like an excuse to stash him. This year he actually did have cracked/broken ribs or whatever, but he has sucked up til then anyways. Another case of exceptionally gifted athletic ability wasted.
he did quit his team in college

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach Dirk Koetter admitted after Thursday's preseason finale that second-rounder Ronald Jones' preseason "wasn't pretty" but was adamant that Jones knows the playbook.

"I saw it in practice. But we weren’t able to get it going during the game for whatever reason. When his runs came up, we didn’t block them very well, number one, and he wasn’t able to do much with it on his own," Koetter said. "Again, when you have bad running plays, rarely is it one guy’s fault. Sometimes it is, but rarely. It’s a combination of things. I know from Ronald’s standpoint, it’s not at all from lack of effort. I know there’s been a little undercurrent out there about him not knowing the playbook and I want to make sure I’m real clear on that. That is not an issue." Jones finished the summer rushing 28 times for 22 yards. The Bucs are going to need him this year, but Peyton Barber had a big preseason and secured lead duties. Jones is merely a stash in deeper fantasy leagues.
Something might click for him eventually. But for the foreseeable future, not even in the ballpark of a threat to Barber

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears getting Mack from raiders

Gruden doing his best Fisher impression in Oakland

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL: we need to relocate a few teams to bigger markets

Teams: what if we hire outdated coaches from 15-20yrs ago and tell the existing fanbases that we're "going oldschool"

NFL: perfect, our surveys indicate people from the flyover states that love football really identify with "old school", let's keep those wins at 5 or more, but less than 8, can't have you accidentally slipping into the playoffs until you're in your new digs

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just to put my Raiders "fanboy" spin on it..

F Khalil Mack!
Defense sucked with him, why hamstring the entire team with an albatross contract that honestly isn't adding W's anyways? Jimmy Johnson wouldn't do it (this would be his equivalent of the Walker trade, thanks again Vikings), guaran-danm-tee you The Hoodie wouldn't do it. Chucky has made plenty of moves that have made me go wtf!!??, thus ain't one. This was the right play. Thanks Chicago! Now, Chucky, don't screw up the windfall you'll be getting

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack to da Bears!

:yes: