• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The article contradicts what he says and proves him to be a liar about what happened. But being a liar is not enough to prove that you are guilty of what you are being accused of.
Eh, he could be trying to get her out through his people. Nothing surprises me any more with some of these guys

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The article contradicts what he says and proves him to be a liar about what happened. But being a liar is not enough to prove that you are guilty of what you are being accused of.
He’s been trying to force her out of the house for a month and they had a court date the day of home invasion, pistol whipping, and robbery.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s been trying to force her out of the house for a month and they had a court date the day of home invasion, pistol whipping, and robbery.
So there's no security cameras in this place?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So there's no security cameras in this place?
I believe there is, because she used them to discover McCoys friends trying to move her stuff out of the house, while she was away. She called the police to stop them. However if your at home, the security may be off, until you leave.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK about that. She obviously got beaten by someone , the accuser is making a assumption, most likely based on who had a motivation to do such a thing. Getting pistol whipped isn’t something you hear about offten, and to a female to boot. Seems like a personal grudge seems t be involved to do that. Obviously if your holding a pistol, robbery isn’t going to be hard to do, no need for a pistol whipping.
Unless the police can identify at least one person in the assault. Going to be tough to prove anything though.
Her name is Delicia... Chances are she got pistol-whipped by her pimp.

Not trying to be insensitive, but everything is speculation. It is a brutal attack, but I have to think that McCoy is smarter than that. He has no history of being a thug in any capacity that would be capable of attacking a woman like that.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This...is disturbing to say the least, as Fuzzy puts it. Gotta wait and get the whole story, no matter what.

Trial by Twitter is just as, or maybe even more disturbing in its own way.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Her name is Delicia... Chances are she got pistol-whipped by her pimp.

Not trying to be insensitive, but everything is speculation. It is a brutal attack, but I have to think that McCoy is smarter than that. He has no history of being a thug in any capacity that would be capable of attacking a woman like that.

McCoy avoids criminal charges for night club brawl

Another offseason of accusations against former Eagles RB LeSean McCoy
This is an excerpt from the second one.

In 2013, while still with the Eagles, he allegedly abandoned a woman along the New Jersey Turnpike. At the time, McCoy and a group of friends were on board a party bus bound for New York City. The woman filed a lawsuit that claimed McCoy and/or his security guard hit her in the face, after she resisted having water sprayed on her and some of the other women on the trip. She then said she was restrained, had a beverage poured onto her hair, then was forcibly ejected from the bus.

No criminal charges were brought against McCoy, though the woman filed a civil lawsuit for $50,000.

Both found easily. While not on Ray Rice or Ray Lewis levels, there is some history there.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCoy avoids criminal charges for night club brawl

Another offseason of accusations against former Eagles RB LeSean McCoy
This is an excerpt from the second one.

In 2013, while still with the Eagles, he allegedly abandoned a woman along the New Jersey Turnpike. At the time, McCoy and a group of friends were on board a party bus bound for New York City. The woman filed a lawsuit that claimed McCoy and/or his security guard hit her in the face, after she resisted having water sprayed on her and some of the other women on the trip. She then said she was restrained, had a beverage poured onto her hair, then was forcibly ejected from the bus.

No criminal charges were brought against McCoy, though the woman filed a civil lawsuit for $50,000.

Both found easily. While not on Ray Rice or Ray Lewis levels, there is some history there.
Never saw these stories... Sheds new light. Thanks for posting.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Circumstantial evidence at this point. He's been trying to remove his belongings for a while, hasn't he?
He's been trying to remove her belongings. Police had to stop him. He also turn off the electricity. Divorce/ breakups are a ugly thing at times, people do things that normally you would never suspect.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been trying to remove her belongings. Police had to stop him. He also turn off the electricity. Divorce/ breakups are a ugly thing at times, people do things that normally you would never suspect.
Ah gotcha. Well if the security cameras were his, then he had every right to remove them. The timing of it is suspicious, but not damning. But definitely amateur hour if he is guilty.

Still seems fishy to me. Going to have to wait until the investigation brings more info to light. I don't understand why she posted this to social media instead of going directly to the police. Maybe she did and the investigation was already started before she blew up social media with it. If not, then it would seem like this story was concocted.

Also to further muddy the water, the first post indicated the left pic was taken "yesterday" and people on social media are already debunking that as a photo taken from a trip to London some time ago. So why lie? Then the 2nd post redirects the accusation to a hired hand rather than Shady himself. Seems like the story wasn't very well thought out.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like the story wasn't very well thought out.

I doubt if the accuser really knows any thing beyond the fact that someone broke into a home to administer a beating to Delica Cordon. A home intrusion in it self is weird, to do so to beat the person living there is even more weird. It's not hard to understand that McCoy would be suspected, since he is involved with a ugly breakup, and that he's unset that she won't leave the house. I think if Delica was someone you knew instead of her, you would be thinking the same as the accuser.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that who ever is in the wrong here, needs some jail time. The gal who posted that has 41,000 Instagram posts, so not some troll coming out of the woodwork.

My biggest take away here is...how in the hell do you have 41000 insta posts?!??

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My biggest take away here is...how in the hell do you have 41000 insta posts?!??
There are posters here with more posts on SportsHoopla then that, so not even worth noting.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are posters here with more posts on SportsHoopla then that, so not even worth noting.

Yea but thats pretty conversational. Instagram is a weird place to post 41000 times but hey you do you I guess (or her do her I should say but that doesnt sound as good lol)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Milton Police Department released a statement regarding accusations of domestic violence against LeSean McCoy, but did not name McCoy or any suspects in the statement.

Milton Police say they responded to an incident at 3:18 AM on Tuesday morning regarding a "home invasion" that was "specifically targeted" by a suspect or multiple suspects, and was "not a random incident." One victim was found physically assaulted. The suspect allegedly "demanded specific items from the victim." Milton detectives view this as an "open and active investigation." We will continue to monitor all developments in the story.

Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter