• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WFAA reports an arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice for his involvement in a multi-vehicle crash in Dallas in late March.
Rice faces six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault from the arrest warrant. He previously admitted to driving the Lamborghini involved in the multi-vehicle crash that took place on March 30th in Dallas. Now that the arrest warrant has been issued for Rice, he will have a day to turn himself into the police. The 23-year-old Chiefs receiver could also see an NFL suspension, though the specifics may not be determined until after the matter has been resolved legally.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rub routes?

Happy Funny Face GIF by DraftKings

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OTA no-shows:
Justin Jefferson
Ceedee Lamb
Courtland Sutton

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OTA no-shows:
Justin Jefferson
Ceedee Lamb
Courtland Sutton
Sutton kinda surprises me. He's due more than 15 million this year, and has done jack sqwat since 2019. Yeah he had 10 scores last year, but every other stat was severely lacking for a "#1" WR. What exactly does he think 50-60 catches and 800 yards is worth?

Honestly, he should be thankful they didn't outright cut him, cuz he wouldn't get 15 million in the open market.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he wouldn't get 15 million in the open market.
Did you see the Kevin James movie about Sean Peyton? I realize Hollywood takes creative liberties with the actual facts, but that movie didnt exactly show him as a "people person."

I guess my point is maybe Sutton would rather be out of that environment. As the saying goes "money isnt everything."

Last edited:

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see the Kevin James movie about Sean Peyton? I realize Hollywood takes creative liberties with the actual facts, but that movie didnt exactly show him as a "people person."

I guess my point is maybe Sutton would rather be out if that environment. As the saying goes "money isnt everything."
I did. Overall not the greatest movie, but it was entertaining to a certain point. Considering Sean is in that damn thing, I would assume he signed off on the way his character was portrayed, and yes, it wasn't as a 'people person' in the slightest. Although, the personal growth that Kevin James character goes through was probably exaggerated to make him a little more likeable.

It's hard to say, I mean Sutton probably has gotten used to having 'carte blanche' with a defensive Vance Joseph not having a clue what the offense was doing (something he readily admitted to), and a putz like Nathaniel Hackett who let Russel Wilson run the asylum, and RW didn't care about much of anything other than his brand. And having a detail oriented perfectionist like Sean now calling the shots was likely quite the culture shock.

But Sean does have a loyal following, much like his mentor Parcells, "his guys' (Trautman, Manhertz, Lil Jordan, Callaway, Tony Jones, D. Washington, M. Burton, Maher, and Lutz) followed him to Denver, so there must be something in him that appeals to some types of players.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sean does have a loyal following,
Well, perhaps with his personality flaws, the guy knows football.
Nice synopsis of the movie too. Siskle & Ebert would be proud.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoof, amazing how this dude has fallen.

Free agent RB Rashaad Penny visited the Seahawks Wednesday.

Penny spent last season with the Eagles, appearing in three games and getting 11 carries for 33 yards. His role was reduced in the Philly backfield after spending five seasons with the Seahawks. Penny visited his former team with a chance to rejoin a backfield that looks different from his last stint in Seattle. If Penny does join the Seahawks, he would back up Kenneth Walker and Zach Charbonnet as a depth piece.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoof, amazing how this dude has fallen.

Free agent RB Rashaad Penny visited the Seahawks Wednesday.

Penny spent last season with the Eagles, appearing in three games and getting 11 carries for 33 yards. His role was reduced in the Philly backfield after spending five seasons with the Seahawks. Penny visited his former team with a chance to rejoin a backfield that looks different from his last stint in Seattle. If Penny does join the Seahawks, he would back up Kenneth Walker and Zach Charbonnet as a depth piece.
The whole Rashaad Penny thing just baffles me. The dude can't stay on the field, I get it, other than his slightly used rookie year with 14 games, he's never made it past 10 games played. He can't be depended on for 17, no question about it.

BUT, the dude is sitting on 5.6 ypc on 348 attempts. You simply can't argue that he doesn't do a great job for whatever you do get out of him. In this day and age where %90 of coachs/gm want backfields by committees, why the F would you not utilize this guy for however long you can? WHy didn't he get any time in Philly? did he sleep with the wrong guys daughter? Shag someone's wife? Punch the GM in the mouth? I just can't wrap my head around how he never got a chance there, nor why he's still waiting by the phone. Dallas made a huge mistake in signing Rolls Royce instead of Penny, regardless of the intentions of drafting or not drafting a RB in the draft next week