• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,358.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I need to stop a running back. Do I drop James Connor who had a dud of a game last week with his first game back from injury. Or do I drop James Warren who has been a solid replacement?

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I need to stop a running back. Do I drop James Connor who had a dud of a game last week with his first game back from injury. Or do I drop James Warren who has been a solid replacement?
I'd drop James Warren since he's a DB and hasn't played since the 70s.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gene hackman flip a coin GIF

Both are roster worthy, neither are going to be exciting enough to be overly concerned about if you drop em.

Personally id drop Warren. Regardless of who the starter is, it's a 50/50 split more or less and that offense only generate 2 scores a game

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have to think that you have other options. I think both will be decent starters going down the stretch.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,358.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have to think that you have other options. I think both will be decent starters going down the stretch.
And my other running back Derek Henry

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,358.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At tight end do I play Evan engram or David Njoku

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Sportsguy9695 tough call really. Conner gets the volume, and you really can't call his 73 yards a dud in his first game back. That said, Warren is now supposed to be the main guy in Pittsburgh, although Najee will be sharing a lot of touches.

I might go with Warren because he seems to have a nose for the end zone these days. Do you really need to drop one of 'em?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For any not watching, Andrews took a weird hit on 2nd catch of the game, staff came out on the field, he walked off but didn't look good

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Bill's fired their OC.
And the Bears continue to roll with their staff.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So early word is Andrews has a bad ankle injury, likely season ending.

No word on the severity of Burrow's injury

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So early word is Andrews has a bad ankle injury, likely season ending.

No word on the severity of Burrow's injury

No dog in the AFC north fight but man, what a bad night for football fans with both teams losing key players a couple days after Watson goes to IR

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No dog in the AFC north fight but man, what a bad night for football fans with both teams losing key players a couple days after Watson goes to IR
Go Steelers.

Injuries suck. I dont wish them on anyone. This division was going to send three teams to the playoffs, if not 4. But geeze. Ravens lose their top receiving option. Bengals are done without burrow. Browns. That teams seriously resilient, Im not counting them out at all. Steelers schedule is super easy, if they win most of their home games they make it in the playoffs. Division games became much easier. They're fools gold unless the offense improves. D is legit though, if they figure something out, they can go. But Kenny looks awful and matt canada is killing the whole team.

Dont think the ravens in general are in as bad of shape as folks think. Yes losing dobbins and andrews is big. But Lamar is the centerpiece of the run game. THey are fine. Receiving wise, with the new OC Lamar's metrics are actually quite stellar. Its also why they brought in receiving options for him. THey have flowers and bateman both round 1 receivers. They still have agholor as their three. They will be there. But I heard a stat this morning, it was with their scoring or yardage or something. But it basically was that statistically the ravens should be 10-0. They have found a way to lose 3 games they shouldnt have. The numbers say they are a 10-0 team. I forget the metrics it was a good comment.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Steelers.

Injuries suck. I dont wish them on anyone. This division was going to send three teams to the playoffs, if not 4. But geeze. Ravens lose their top receiving option. Bengals are done without burrow. Browns. That teams seriously resilient, Im not counting them out at all. Steelers schedule is super easy, if they win most of their home games they make it in the playoffs. Division games became much easier. They're fools gold unless the offense improves. D is legit though, if they figure something out, they can go. But Kenny looks awful and matt canada is killing the whole team.

Dont think the ravens in general are in as bad of shape as folks think. Yes losing dobbins and andrews is big. But Lamar is the centerpiece of the run game. THey are fine. Receiving wise, with the new OC Lamar's metrics are actually quite stellar. Its also why they brought in receiving options for him. THey have flowers and bateman both round 1 receivers. They still have agholor as their three. They will be there. But I heard a stat this morning, it was with their scoring or yardage or something. But it basically was that statistically the ravens should be 10-0. They have found a way to lose 3 games they shouldnt have. The numbers say they are a 10-0 team. I forget the metrics it was a good comment.

same metrics that say the Steelers should be 0-10 or 1-9, right?

that's why they play the game on the field and not in the spreadsheets

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same metrics that say the Steelers should be 0-10 or 1-9, right?

that's why they play the game on the field and not in the spreadsheets
You arent wrong. But if something happens 1% of the time.....
Its like Josh Allen, theres 99 other guys that didnt develop. Yeah it can happen, but theres a reason it repeatedly does not happen. Same with the steelers. Just my opinion.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,358.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I play dj Moore or Amari cooper?