• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football League

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do any new Arizona fans want to join this year? PM me your email if you want to join, it's a keeper league heading into it's second year. A good majority of AZ fans are in it so it should be fun... let me know if you have any questions, thanks.

So far I have these 7 people in for next year:

Sting
Orange
Davis
Driaz
Suns7
AzSun
Dweeber

I'm assuming Jonas will be in for next year as well but he hasn't signed in the poll yet. We'll probably need 4 replacement owners.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell Jonas to sign already or risk hurting his "reputation".

As to new players, maybe link in the OP the team rosters that new owners will have to chose from to take over. So that they will get an idea of what they are in for before they say yes or no.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell Jonas to sign already or risk hurting his "reputation".

As to new players, maybe link in the OP the team rosters that new owners will have to chose from to take over. So that they will get an idea of what they are in for before they say yes or no.

Who wants Jahii's team?

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take it your agent is still giving you bad advice? You are not worth $80 mil [strike]Bledsoe[/strike] Jonas.

You are paying for my potential and what I could bring to the league, not my results!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck on your FF league guys. I'm sitting this one out this year, figured it would be better to have all members be Cards fans, but it was a blast to play with you all season. This league had way more trades and such then other leagues I played in last year. Made it really fun.

:suds:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the three teams available. Keepable players listed only...

Remember you keep 5.

Team A- Drew Brees, Antonio Brown, Randall Cobb, Joique Bell, Wes Welker, Trent Richardson and Michael Crabtree.

Team B- Keenan Allen, Roddy White, Maurice Jones-Drew, Stevan Ridley, Fred Jackson and Golden Tate.

Team C- Adrian Peterson, Frank Gore, Russell Wilson, Andre Johnson and Emmanuel Sanders.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the three teams available. Keepable players listed only...

Remember you keep 5.

Team A- Drew Brees, Antonio Brown, Randall Cobb, Joique Bell, Wes Welker, Trent Richardson and Michael Crabtree.

Team B- Keenan Allen, Roddy White, Maurice Jones-Drew, Stevan Ridley, Fred Jackson and Golden Tate.

Team C- Adrian Peterson, Frank Gore, Russell Wilson, Andre Johnson and Emmanuel Sanders.

I will take Drew brees and Adrian Peterson.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might want to lock free agent pickups right now. I just tested it & I can pick up any free agent available. I will drop them after you lock it. Basically by not locking it, you would be allowing teams with sub par keepers to circumvent the draft beforehand.

Suns7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just drop who you don't want I think